HUGE Crush

virtual

I have a huge crush on a very attractive man with whom I met a year ago. I really don't know him that well but I run into him on ocassion. I've spoken to him before on the phone but I can't seem to bring myself to ask him out. Any ideas on how I can raise the question? He seems really shy and I don't know how to get the ball rolling...so to speak.

You should just take the plunge and ask him out (easy for me to say right!). You don't have to make a big deal about...the next time you see him, just say "hey I'm really enjoying talking to you but I have to get somewhere soon (insert any excuse), wanna get together for latte later this week?" If he says yes, set up the date and time. If he makes up an excuse, forget about him because you never mentioned a day or time and he could have just easily said "I'm busy this week, how about next Thursday?" And don’t worry about being too shy, if you only see him occasionally, what have you got to lose?

HeartSprinkles
I've spoken to him before on the phone but I can't seem to bring myself to ask him out.

Under what circumstances have you spoken over the phone? Were you ordering pizza from him, placing an order for ink for your company's printer, or was it a friendly thing?

If it was a friendly ocassion, then you should feel free to ask him for coffee/tea.

If you are the easily hurt type and you want the ball to be in his court, then say..."Hey you, gimme a call later on and we can grab some coffee and biscuts!"

Then it is totally up to him and also pain free for you!