She broke up, then came back!

hmmm101

Alright, so, just to keep things current, i'll have you all know that the events of my last post became worse, then 100% better. it was interesting, actually. A few days or so after that last message, my girlfriend broke up with me......and it was very painful on both sides.......like we both did not want to break up, but she couldnt control her feelings. Anyways, the weird thing was, that we both felt closer than we ever had been in a while during that conversation.

So this is the interesting part.........the next day, im feelin really depressed, and just hanging around the house. I get a call about 4 o'clock, and its her. the first thing she says is "I cant take not being with you anymore!" I was kind of reluctant at first, because i didnt want what happened the previous week to happen again......at least right away. However she made it clear that it wouldnt, and its true, because its been about 2 weeks now, and things are never better once again. I guess all we needed was a break..........a 16 hour break........but a break nonetheless!

LucreziaBorgia

Just keep those lines of communication open. Find out what prompted the break, and what behaviors you two can work on to make sure that you don't find yourself right back in the sort of situation she needed a 'break' from in the first place.

dont let this be an endless cycle of breaking up an getting back together. i've made that mistake in the past, but in all my future relationships a break will almost certainly end the relationship, unless there are other extraordinary circumstances.