talking to girls....

shyguy009

Hi im 17 in my senior year of high school.I have a problems talking to girls. I havent had a girlfriend since freshmen year (9thgrade).When ever i see a girl im interested in talking to i just walk pass them.

There is this girl in my 2nd period class that i known since 9th grade. Back in 9th grade i had no problems talking to her. Back then i wasnt to sure if i liked her. She was pretty quiet and I was pretty hyper back then and was always joking/fooling around with her in a good sence. I havent talked to her since then untill 2 days ago (first day of school) she says hi to me. Then she tells me how i was mean to her in 9th grade, which i guess people would call that flirting with her. Now i cant even talk to her. I want to talk to her and get to know her more but she has grown up since then and looks way hot! Sometimes i want to talk to her but its never the right moment there is always people around that i dont want around to hear me. Our eyes sometimes meet but i quickly pull away.so here iam likeing this girl and she doesnt even know it. I want to establish relationships now before its too late. I have plenty of time after school.

any help would be appreciated

Find out if you can where she goes after school, if she is in any clubs, etc. Then show up! You will have something to talk to her about too, 'I didn't know you came here.' x

• Author

the only problem with that is that i live in Arizona in a small town called kingman. Where you know every body in the town cuz they all go to the same school. There are no clubs/malls/fairs

Originally posted by shyguy009

Hi im 17 in my senior year of high school.I have a problems talking to girls.

well there is your problem...you are 17 and have had little experience with the opposite sex. For most men, dealing with women gets easier as you get older...

Originally posted by alphamale

well there is your problem...you are 17 and have had little experience with the opposite sex. For most men, dealing with women gets easier as you get older...

Yeah what Alpha said... I will also like to add, maybe you should develop more female friends... just have a few as friends and you will realize that women are not so scary at all.

Find out what she likes then, i.e. type of films. Strike up a conversation near her about whatever it is (we will keep with my example of films for the time being) and allow her to join in the conversation. Later talk to her about one of these films and say that you have something similar at yours that you haven't watched yet, would she like to join you? / Your mates aren't interested in a film you want to see, is she interested? If you have the confidence you could ask her these questions during the conversation with your friends, but either way would work. x