Question for the men...

Guys...

How often do you call or talk to your g/f's in a day? Is once enough? Does it just depend how serious you are? Even if you're both serious.. do you feel you need SPACE during the day to have some time to yourselves? I'm just curious! :)

thats what txting and voicemails are for... read when opened. but the string has to be attached that- responses do not need to be immediate if unnecessary.

like a "good night" doesnt have to be responded to with another "good night" it can be accepted with a smile and warm fuzzy feelings inside.

but a response should happen the next day of "hows your day going" etc.

if you are b/f g/f you dont NEED to talk everyday because you WILL talk to that person sooner or later.. otherwsie you wouldnt be together!.

I like the phone calls... I like also not answering the phone- to get the voice mail.. cause usually an "I love you" is there and I still like to hear them. Cause we all do it.. men and women... keep a message for a day or two and listen to it while we check other voice mails.

I like to call her over for a nice lay and then I don't want to hear from her until i'm horny again.

Originally posted by Woggle

I like to call her over for a nice lay and then I don't want to hear from her until i'm horny again.

What a sweetheart :rolleyes:

Originally posted by erika2610

What a sweetheart :rolleyes:

Getting my heart stomped on when I treated women good made me this way.

It depends on how secure the relationship is.

I am dating a girl right now and am pretty tangled in the uncertainty stage, so as much as i'd LIKE to talk to her, I don't get to nearly as much. Sometimes for days, and it makes me almost insane because I am so unclear as to how she feels about me. Of course, she is uncertain for the most part about my feelings, but you get my point. It's the tension, the elusiveness, the mystery. This will all be over in due time.

However,

When I am exclusive with someone, I don't really make it a point to talk all the time. I love my space. I know she loves me. She knows I love her. We will talk when one of us says "Hey, wanna spend the night tonight?

• Author

OMGsh lol you did not just post this!!! Hmm you are brutally honest... but doing this isn't a good practice. :p

Originally posted by kgal

OMGsh lol you did not just post this!!! Hmm you are brutally honest... but doing this isn't a good practice. :p

Nope.. I gathered he's been betrayed :rolleyes:

Yes I am honest. Too many fake people in this world. I honest to God don't care what people think about me. As for being betrayed it is a part of it. I have tried to be that good man who treats women with respect but I got was played so now I play women. When I meet a woman who is worth more than just a quick lay I might change my mind.

Yes I am honest. Too many fake people in this world. I honest to god don;t care what people think about me. As for being betrayed it is a part of it. I have tried to be that good man who treats women with respect but I got was played so now I play women. When I meet a woman who is worth more than just a quick lay I might change my mind.

You haven't been a good man Woggle, and you're certainly not being an honest one. Goodness prevents people from drowning in self-pity and bitterness when things start going wrong in their lives. Goodness combined with honesty makes people look inwards and ask "Are my personal disappointments really entirely the fault of other people? Do I bear no responsibility at all...or are there things about me that need to be changed or improved? Do I, for instance, need to stop constantly whingeing and guilt-tripping other people into giving me the things I want?"

You feel like a loser, so you're going to do whatever you can to make any woman you meet feel like a loser too. You've said as much in your posts. Who is this good woman you think you're going to meet? I'll tell you...she's the biggest loser on the planet if she ends up with you the way you are right now. Who on earth would want to be with a bitter, misogynistic little guy who isn't man enough to take any form of responsibility for the way his life is turning out. Who constantly harps on about what a "good" man he's been. What "bitches" all the women he's ever met have turned out to be.

Sort yourself out, for God's sake. This board could actually be quite helpful to you if you were willing to use it like an adult instead of acting like a foul, bile-spewing little brat.

Originally posted by lindya

You haven't been a good man Woggle, and you're certainly not being an honest one. Goodness prevents people from drowning in self-pity and bitterness when things start going wrong in their lives. Goodness combined with honesty makes people look inwards and ask "Are my personal disappointments really entirely the fault of other people? Do I bear no responsibility at all...or are there things about me that need to be changed or improved? Do I, for instance, need to stop constantly whingeing and guilt-tripping other people into giving me the things I want?"

You feel like a loser, so you're going to do whatever you can to make any woman you meet feel like a loser too. You've said as much in your posts. Who is this good woman you think you're going to meet? I'll tell you...she's the biggest loser on the planet if she ends up with you the way you are right now. Who on earth would want to be with a bitter, misogynistic little guy who isn't man enough to take any form of responsibility for the way his life is turning out. Who constantly harps on about what a "good" man he's been. What "bitches" all the women he's ever met have turned out to be.

Sort yourself out, for God's sake. This board could actually be quite helpful to you if you were willing to use it like an adult instead of acting like a foul, bile-spewing little brat.

I am not looking for help I am looking to help other men. I am the man that my friends go to for advice.

I am not looking for help I am looking to help other men. I am the man that my friends go to for advice.

You're not in a position to be giving any, Woggle. You're too bitter, hurt and angry right now to be able to give anything approximating objective advice to anyone. How can you help male friends in their relationships when you feel the way you do about women? All you will do is try to sabotage things for them in order to prove how right you are when you say that all women are bad. You say your friends go to you for advice? No - ranting sessions and advice sessions are two very different things. I haven't heard you give anyone advice on these boards. All you've done is bitch and moan.

I'm really not trying to flame you, and neither am I suggesting that you use this site to make friends. You could, however, use it to gain a little bit more insight about yourself and other people. Or you could visit a counsellor for the same reason.

Originally posted by lindya

You're not in a position to be giving any, Woggle. You're too bitter, hurt and angry right now to be able to give anything approximating objective advice to anyone. How can you help male friends in their relationships when you feel the way you do about women? All you will do is try to sabotage things for them in order to prove how right you are when you say that all women are bad. You say your friends go to you for advice? No - ranting sessions and advice sessions are two very different things. I haven't heard you give anyone advice on these boards. All you've done is bitch and moan.

I'm really not trying to flame you, and neither am I suggesting that you use this site to make friends. You could, however, use it to gain a little bit more insight about yourself and other people. Or you could visit a counsellor for the same reason.

Because I tell the truth about your gender. I admit there are exceptions but very few and men need to know what snakes most women are.

Because I tell the truth about your gender. I admit there are exceptions but very few and men need to know what snakes most women are.

:eek: damn, and i thought i was bitter.

How often do you call or talk to your g/f's in a day?

I've been dating a woman on and off for 4+ years. Usually talk with her over phone an avg of 3x per wk and see her twice per wk. :)

A Fly onThe Wall
Originally posted by alphamale

I've been dating a woman on and off for 4+ years. Usually talk with her over phone an avg of 3x per wk and see her twice per wk. :)

Alpha.. That doesn't sound like a 4 year relationship between bf & gf.. That sounds more like fwb or a fu*k buddy type of relationship. Unless it's long distance

Exactly. Which is why when you hear this sort of pitiful rant, you know to steer FAR clear of the guy. People who get bitter and want revenge on all women or all men because they've been hurt show that they aren't mature enough to be in relationships and they for sure lack the confidence that people find attractive. Sure, little groups of bitter people will gather together to complain about the other sex and plot their revenge but they usually manage to let a hint of their attitude slip during a date so you can just run far and fast from them.

Originally posted by A Fly onThe Wall

Alpha.. That doesn't sound like a 4 year relationship between bf & gf.. That sounds more like fwb or a fu*k buddy type of relationship. Unless it's long distance

no it is not long-distance. we're both commitment-phobes and like it the way it is.

clandestinidad

Woggle, there are lots of us on here who've been hurt in ways that you cant imagine by many many people...probably some worse than you. It sounds like your PRIDE was hurt more than anything. Try getting abused physically and emotionally by multiple people during your life, molested when younger, treated like $h1t by people, etc etc.....until you've been though the crap that some of us have, I dont want to hear your $h1t about being hurt by these "snake women"!!!!!!! I couldnt believe you said that most women were snakes!! Lots of us COULD say horrible things about men b/c of things that have happened to us...but we dont, b/c we're mature and grow and move forward in life in order to make it better

Many of us have been hurt by lots of males, and we dont make horrible generalization(s) like you do!!

I'm sorry your pride was hurt and what-not, but youre going to damage the lives of your friends by giving them manipulative, evil advice...and it WILL come back to you

Let's see...

BF and I together just over 8 month's now...

We typically see one another on the weekends and at least one day during the week.

Calls are generally 3-4 during the day.. One in the morning, one at lunch, one after work and a text message or call to say goodnight.

Originally posted by Merin

Calls are generally 3-4 during the day.. One in the morning, one at lunch, one after work and a text message or call to say goodnight.

WTF! 3 to 4x per day? When I was married we did not even talk that much. One call every other day is more than enough for me :)

Marshbear32

We call probably 2-3 times a day and talk more at night ( if she's not over ). We have lots to talk about and we both are full of hot air.... :)

Originally posted by Marshbear32

we both are full of hot air.... :)

maybe you two should start a hot air baloon company and give rides :lmao: