Help with crush help!!

manuel185

Help with crush help!!

Heres my story, i've been working at best buy four weeks now and i have a major crush on a girl. Our departments are right next to each other, shes a customer service girl and im a geek squad. i'm pretty sure she doesnt have a boyfirend so i wanna make a move on her. we dont really talk much but everytime i need help creating service tags and stuff like that shes always more than glad to help me. it seems like shes always willing to go the extra mile to make sure i understand and ive also noticed that everytime we make eye contact she always has this big smile on her. i have a really hard time focusing with her around. i find myself day dreaming about her all the time. shes definetly the kind of girl i would want to call my wife. when i see her i just wanna hug the life out of her and kiss her cute little face. at night while laying in bed shes all i can think of, her been my girlfriend and even marrying and starting a family.

i really dont wanna let this opportunity go by, i wanna make a move on her but i dont know how . should i just get to know her more and then ask her out. i even though of sending her flowers to the store. what should i do???help me!!!

Originally posted by manuel185

Help with crush help!!

shes definetly the kind of girl i would want to call my wife. when i see her i just wanna hug the life out of her and kiss her cute little face. at night while laying in bed shes all i can think of, her been my girlfriend and even marrying and starting a family.

WHOA! dunno how old you are- but... dont let HER know what you just said lol... I would say EVER but thats just me. If you like the chick... keep yourself calm around her- talk to her like shes a friend- ask her questions about herself- like how long ya worked here.. has it been fun for you, are you in school, what do people here do after work - is there a softball team - yada yadda.

From there determine if shes available (looking for a ring on her ring finger.. on her left hand would be a good start.) If shes as gorgeous as you think she is- then shes been hit on and is being hit on probably a lot. So... be the odd man out- dont just compliment her on her looks (thats not a bad thing- just unoriginal).. compliment her on work habits maybe ("you're the shznit back here in Cust Serv- why arent you in charge?" If she says well yeah i'm up for promotion but position currently filled... offer to "have that person taken care of" for her or something). Or "since you all look like smurfs here... " I assume geek squad is in the normal geeky short sleeve white shirt/black pants and shes in the blue shirt/khakis, "Smurfette aint got nuthin on you." No reason you cant be cheesy - as long as its FUNNY cheese.

You're a computer tech.. not the most awe inspriing job, but it means you're pretty intelligent- computer wise- I might recommend checking out old saturday night live skits featuring "Nick the I.T. guy" with that one dude (lol) Jimmy fallon. Mock him- cause hes funny but an ass... and thats what you do.

But Enjoy yourself around her... Just in case... NEVER beat up on your own job- act as if its great (even if it isnt).

But dont go nuts and profess your undying love with flowers, candy, & a heart on a plate type of thing. Try to determine a lunch break at same time- and go out to together.

start with that.

VirginiaBob

Next time she bends over while at work, pinch her on the butt. That'll at least let her know you are interested. If she seems offended, tell her something like, "That attitude isn't gonna get you anywhere in this company".