He might be relocated for work, and we haven't slept together in a week...

Free2be89

My guy that I've been seeing for about 4 months has a territory management job that requires him to travel and be willing to relocate if necessary (Hospitality and Travel industry). At the time when we met, he was open and honest about this and we agreed to still see each other. We both have pretty packed work schedules, but its been great so far seeing each other once or twice a week while getting to know each other, and enjoying new experiences. A few weeks ago, he learned that his company is going through a merger, employees with management status are getting moved around, and that there's an 80 percent chance that his boss will want him to relocate to another state by July. We are both bummed, but didn't see the point in just cutting of a close connection and stop seeing each other altogether yet. In fact ever since he's gotten this news, we've grow closer, seen each other more, and he's expressed to me that he's considering staying (not quitting his job, but asking to stay local). Our daily communication has increased, and we've been seeing each other 3-4 times a week. I've been meeting a lot of his friends, and he brought up taking a weekend trip to visit his family in New York (where he's from) soon.

It's been a confusing time for both of us. Sometimes it seems like he's made up his mind and will accept the transfer if necessary, but on the flip side things have been getting more serious.

One thing that has concerned me a little is that we haven't had sex in about a week. I know it sounds a bit silly, but normally we would be intimate every time we saw each other not being able to keep our hands off each other. He's still very affectionate and wants to see me more, but I just couldn't help but notice this sudden change. I don't want to take it personal and I know stress could have a lot to do with it, but I wanted to get some outside perspective.

You have been dating this guy for 4 months. That is way too early for him to base career decisions around you.

Invite him over to net flix & chill.