Marriage records

One can get married anywhere. As example, our marriage was recorded in Honolulu, Hawaii. My parents eloped to Yuma, Arizona. Etc, etc. No record of that exists/existed locally.

I generally have considered every woman I meet to be married unless there's a lawsuit of divorce and subsequent dissolution on record or substantial evidence supporting them not being married. I've found a few local marriages recorded online but that was only out of curiosity and years to decades after it mattered.

• Author
One can get married anywhere. As example, our marriage was recorded in Honolulu, Hawaii. My parents eloped to Yuma, Arizona. Etc, etc. No record of that exists/existed locally.

I generally have considered every woman I meet to be married unless there's a lawsuit of divorce and subsequent dissolution on record or substantial evidence supporting them not being married. I've found a few local marriages recorded online but that was only out of curiosity and years to decades after it mattered.

Here is the tricky part. I found online that this girl got married (but the guy/her husband is not in the pictures). My friend and i, we are almost sure, she got married to my friend's ex boyfriend (the bride changed her last name on fb and it matches). On the other hand, the ex contacted my friend again.

Something just seems really off. So, if they did get married, it was locally (according to pics it was in the city and the date is there as well).

• Author
If they own their home, look at the real estate records. If they are married, they likely own their home jointly with their spouse.

I tried but nothing, one property is under his name (he has been living there forever) and he shares another one with his brother.

What is going on? Your description makes no sense to me. Is your friend's ex-boyfriend contacting her, but you both suspect he's married? Does your friend want him back? Why would she take him back if his past history and marital status are questionable? If she suspects he's lying and cheating on his wife, why is she keeping him on board or entertaining the idea of reconciliation? This sounds like a witch hunt to me. Dump him and move on.