How do I talk to girls?

Box

There's a girl in the year beloe who takes my interest, she gets on my bus and i haven't talked to her ever before. She has caught me looking at he a few times and she we catch each other's eyes. Sit seems she it quite shy like myself, do you guys have any advice o how I can start talking to her?

Thanks in advance.

Next time you catch eyes smile at her. If you pass by her, smile and say 'hello'. If she reacts positively then talk to her. I can't really tell you what to say but a simple comment with an introduction is a good start.

Small talk is the best place to start.

• Like 1

Best of luck. I figure for an example I was at a pizza joint the other day and the girl at the counter seemed to be very pleasant and returned the smile I gave. I noticed that she had a cool necklace of a bearded dragon. She was really excited by the compliment and launched into conversation about it.

It's a lot easier to talk to women than you'd think! Dont overthink it :-)

• Like 1

The only difference between talking to this girl and any other girl (or guy, for that matter) is that you're interested in her. Sit near her on the bus and say hello, introduce yourself. Get talking. Chat to her a few times on the bus before asking her out. That way: a) you don't come on too strong, and b) you'll know about her a bit more and be able to decide whether you actually want to go on a date with her.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author

I saw her today on the bus and she sat behind, which she has done on a few occusions since I've taken interest, but I shyed away today when I had the chance, I don't really want my friends knowing so they make fun and ask question on why I'm talking to her. Also, I feel as if I will come off as weird or creepy when talking to her as she'll think I have no reason to talk to her, my lack of confidence does not really help as well. Any advice?

Thanks

I saw her today on the bus and she sat behind, which she has done on a few occusions since I've taken interest, but I shyed away today when I had the chance, I don't really want my friends knowing so they make fun and ask question on why I'm talking to her. Also, I feel as if I will come off as weird or creepy when talking to her as she'll think I have no reason to talk to her, my lack of confidence does not really help as well. Any advice?

Thanks

why don't you try talking to an ugly/fat girl first? just to build up your confidence

• Like 1