What can i do?

JackArchie

So i've been seeing this girl for the past 2 and a bit months and we both really liked each other but recently she stopped talking as much to me so i asked if everything was ok and she told me not to worry then today she tells me that she cant see me as her boyfriend, only as her best friend. This broke my heart and i don't know what to do?

Happy Lemming

There isn't anything you can do...

I don't know that I'd want to stay "best friends" with a woman I dated. I think it may be too painful for you to try to fit into that role.

I'd take the weekend off from dating, get a BIG PIZZA with your favorite toppings, some of your favorite beer and treat yourself to a "me" weekend.

After that, go out and try to find someone new. NEXT!!

"Women are like buses. If you miss one there is always another on the way in 15 minutes" – Author Unknown

• Like 2

She likes you but she's not attracted to you, and she'll stay in contact until she meets someone new, but then you'll be superfluous in her life and she'll ignore your calls and texts. Don't worry, next time it'll be her turn to be rejected. That's when she may ring you to see what you're up to. But you will have deleted her number by then and moved on.

• Like 1
So i've been seeing this girl for the past 2 and a bit months and we both really liked each other but recently she stopped talking as much to me so i asked if everything was ok and she told me not to worry then today she tells me that she cant see me as her boyfriend, only as her best friend. This broke my heart and i don't know what to do?

If you want to be her man/lover, then do not agree to be her friend.

Friends talk about the new guy/girl they're dating. Are you ready to be that type of "friend"? That's called an "emotional tampon" and she will use you like that if you let her. That's what her girls are for.

And don't take her out or treat her as if she is a girlfriend anymore. IF she doesn't want to be that, then she doesn't get those upgrades.

She demoted you. I strongly suggest you do the same and look for someone else who wants you to be her man.

• Like 1