Am I this girls **** buddy?

Krazy47

Met a girl from okcupid. Went on a date, had fun. Second date she comes back to my place and we have sex. Not much communication from her but generally couple texts exchanged. In person we pretty much acknowledged we’ll meet up again.

3rd date we get a little drunk, come back to my place, have sex a couple times. This time stays over, cuddling up to me all night, etc.

Again plan on meeting up sometime this weekend based on our conversation in person.

I feel like everything goes well in person, but when I’m not with her she seems kind of distant. I actually kind of like it. I don’t feel obligated to keep the conversation going and it makes our dates a lot better because we have things to talk about. My friends think that since she doesn’t I’m just her **** buddy.

Im developing a liken to her, and my friends think all we have is a sexual relationship. Looking for an outside perspective

You’re in the perfect situation for a male man. don’t worry about that kind of thing. If she continues to hang out with you, that’s all you need to know. Actions speak louder than words. Just relax and let it naturally develop, she’ll probably open up to you more as time goes on.

How very old fashioned of you to be having a new relationship without constant contact. Reminds me of the good old days.

If you enjoy each other's company outside the bedroom and do fun stuff together, then it's not just about sex.

• Like 2
  • Author

Nice that’s what I like to hear. My ex gf of 4.5 yrs, we rarely conversationally texted. Despite not being with her anymore it was a solid relationship and have no regrets.

I tend to think I’m more mature for being 26 and she’s pretty mature for being 24. My friends, ehhh they’re still acting like frat boys lol. Ya she always leaves subtle hints about “next time we’re together”. I’ve always texted just to keep up and show I’m interested in the girl. I like leaving a little mystery.

• Author

Ya I think I need to give it some time like another month or so just so I don’t scare her away. I’ve been dating quite a bit and most women are just not on the same page as me in terms of maturity and what we want in life. Me and her are on the same page

• Like 1

Sounds like it's mostly sex now, but feelings are developing. My relationship (and those of a few others here) started out like that.

Sure, you're not texting much but you feel it gives you more to talk about when you do see each other. If it's working for both of you, who is anyone else to judge? Just wait and see where this goes... and enjoy the ride!

I can't tell if you want her to be more that a **** buddy, but if you do want more just ask her out on some kinda date, something where you can connect in some other way.

I can't tell if you want her to be more that a **** buddy, but if you do want more just ask her out on some kinda date, something where you can connect in some other way.

This ^^

Have fun in the bedroom but keep the out of bedroom activities happening too.

Cookiesandough

The way of the land is until you have a discussion she can mess with you and any other guy she wants. A lot of girls have a guy they sex and want nothing more with, usually because he has some flaw that makes it so she knows she’d never fall for him. There’s no feelings there. So she can be your friend and hang out and have sex, but in the meantime her mind will be on chad, and she might call you up when Chad(bf potential or maybe an ex) is busy. Or maybe she hasn’t found him yet

that’s my understanding

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
  • Author

Lol to clear the air we do go on real dates, not just ****, that comes after. I know I have a good problem to have. I just like what I have going and consider her gf material and would like to explore that route

• Author
The way of the land is until you have a discussion she can mess with you and any other guy she wants. A lot of girls have a guy they sex and want nothing more with, usually because he has some flaw that makes it so she knows she’d never fall for him. There’s no feelings there. So she can be your friend and hang out and have sex, but in the meantime her mind will be on chad, and she might call you up when Chad(bf potential or maybe an ex) is busy. Or maybe she hasn’t found him yet

that’s my understanding

And to your point I understand it and drives me crazy thinking that, but I feel like after seeing each other for a few weeks, I don’t want to scare her off by having the talk about a real relationship.

that’s my understanding

I have never known any women that operate this way.

Cookiesandough

Neither have I personally but I’ve read abou it here from some users. Particularly one regular poster said when she was fwbing guys she purposely picked guys with a “fatal flaw”

I guess I can see it if you want sex really bad but don’t want a relationship

Plus I’ve heard all kinds of stories from guys where they want more commitment but the girl doesn’t want it but she’s having sex with him

Before that, I never thought women did that but it seems women are becoming evermore like dudes xD

Edited by Cookiesandough
  • Like 1
  • Author

So ya definitely think something is developing. She keeps coming over and we do more then have sex, even though it keeps happening, I don’t think we shouldn’t.

If she wasn’t cuddling up to me and hanging around all night I’d have to say fwb, but I’m going to trust my gut on this one.

that’s my understanding

Who's Chad? :p

• Like 1

If you go out on dates and she stays the night that is not a **** buddy.

I had one where we met every Wednesday at 7pm for sex and then I left by 930pm. We never once went on a date. That is a **** buddy.