Is this a bad sign?

I'veseenbetterlol

I'veseenbetterlol

This weekend there seems to hiccups in our relationship. I absolutely adore my bf and I know he loves me. We see each other every weekend and spend all our free time together. During the week, we don't get to see each other. I struggle a lot motivating myself and feeling adequate in life and I need some sort of relief. I go out and do activities (not clubbing or anything to violate our relationship) w/out my bf prob 2 or 3 times a month, this keeps me happy and content. He isn't super thrilled about it and we have been clashing a bit over that stuff. Is this bad? He never stops me from going, not that he would anyways. How can we compromise?

If he is paranoid about you meeting other guys, it's time to have a talk about respecting you and your choice to go out and enjoy your free/ me time.

And BTW going out with the girlies clubbing is not disrespectful/violates a relationship. If he has you convinced that it is, you have a guy that is controlling...not good.

sounds to me he has insecurity issues.

• Like 6
He isn't super thrilled about it and we have been clashing a bit over that stuff. Is this bad? He never stops me from going, not that he would anyways. How can we compromise
?

What exactly are his expectations of you when you're not in his presence? Does he expect for you to sit at home until he's got free time to see you? That's unrealistic and a bit on the controlling side.

and I agree with Smackie that going out with your girls and having fun isn't disrespecting the relationship--that's more about him and his insecurities that you'll meet a guy who can spend the kind of time with you that he can't because of whatever it is he's doing with his time. Yeah, and you could meet that same guy in the elevator of your doctor's building or your job, too, so should you also not go to the doctor or to work? Disrespect has to do with intent and premeditation--you have to OK it with yourself to engage in it.

OK Wait a bit ! Is it again about him being against that political group you like joining once in a while?

Edited by Gaeta
  • Like 1

In your last thread you spoke about an older man in that group hitting on you, I had asked you if you told this story to your bf and you didn't reply. I am asking again: If men in that group give you attention or hit on you do you tell your boyfriend?

• Like 1