No Spark?

robtmufc

Before Christmas I matched with a girl on tinder and within a few messages we were sending each other paragraphs one after another. Set up a date with her but at the time I had food poisoning but I didn't want to cancel because she was really pretty and guys like me don't usually get pretty girls and I was super nervous.

We went on the date and conversation was flowing all night, I don't know if it was because I was nervous (when I never usually get nervous) or the fact I was ill but I didn't feel much of a connection with her and didn't advance it to kiss her or anything.

After that I thought she was gonna say You're nice etc etc but Im not feeling it but the paragraphs continued afterwards and we set up a second date. Went on the second date we did food and then cinema and in the cinema we were sat really close together but I bottled it trying to kiss her. When we were walking out I put my arm round her and she reciprocated so when we got back to the car we made out for abit. It seemed to lighten the mood and we both seemed more relaxed.

Paragraphs continued again after that date and we set up another date but then she messaged me out of the blue after ignoring me all day that "she didn't feel it between us but she really wanted too".

Since then I can't stop thinking about her and its not a case of she was my last date because I've been talking too/going out with other girls I've met off tinder but none of them are like this girl. It sounds stupid that Im like this over a girl I knew probably about 3 weeks but she's the first girl since my ex that I've genuinely connected with and had so much in common with.

My question is do I message her again and say that at the time I had food poisoning so she didn't see my personality come out in person like she would have normally or just leave it? I don't think its the case that she met someone else because I've got her on instagram and she's not posted anything about anyone since we went out.

Sorry but she is not interested. She obviously is not attracted to you as much as you are to her. Please don’t take this personal it happens. Sometimes it takes more than 1 date to determine an attraction or not. You were pleasant enough to see again but she decided it just isn’t enough. At least she was honest with you.

This is going to happen a lot on Tinder and online dating. I wouldn’t contact her anymore. Her mind is not likely to change

My question is do I message her again and say that at the time I had food poisoning so she didn't see my personality come out in person like she would have normally or just leave it?
IMO, leave it.
I don't think its the case that she met someone else because I've got her on instagram and she's not posted anything about anyone since we went out.
Delete that presence. She's one of billions, you had a nice interaction and that is that. You'll have a lifetime of such moments. On to the next one. Yes, I get all the attraction stuff. Lived it for many years and many, many rejections and a few real painful manipulations. Best to make clean cuts and back to the billions they go.
My question is do I message her again and say that at the time I had food poisoning so she didn't see my personality come out in person like she would have normally or just leave it? I don't think its the case that she met someone else because I've got her on instagram and she's not posted anything about anyone since we went out.

No! Definitely not, that just makes it worse. You said you didn’t feel much of a connection but it got better on date 2 which doesn’t sound so amazing, why are you so shattered by this rejection. She has made herself clear, respect that and unfollow / block her and move on to the next one.

• Author
No! Definitely not, that just makes it worse. You said you didn’t feel much of a connection but it got better on date 2 which doesn’t sound so amazing, why are you so shattered by this rejection. She has made herself clear, respect that and unfollow / block her and move on to the next one.

Honestly I don’t know why, I think it’s mainly because she lives close to me, we had alot in common and she’s not like girls in my area who go out every weekend and she was really mature for her age. I kinda knew that the overwhelming response would be to not get in touch again but I suppose it took the advice of people who don’t know me to give me the kick I needed. Thanks ?