Making himself available to other women?

mistycord

So I've been seeing this guy for about 3 weeks and things have been going good so far but last night I went on his tumblr account and he posted a selfie of himself with the tags single, snapchat me, and kik me. We haven't discussed being exclusive yet but does him making himself available to other women mean he doesn't really like me or that things with him aren't worth pursuing? He told me he wants to take things slow since he credits the failure of his past relationships to him rushing into things too quickly but is this just bull?

• 1 month later...

3 weeks?

You admit you aren't exclusive.

If you aren't exclusive then he isn't your boyfriend, you aren't his girlfriend.

If he is smart he would be seeing others at the same time and if you were smart you'd be doing the same. Who else he might see isn't any of your business and whoever else you might see is none of his business. If your exclusive in a couple months then that is different.

It sounds like you found a guy who has realized his mistakes in the past and is trying to do things right and you are totally screwing it up by cyber-stalking him on Tumbler by getting into his account. That looks really really bad on you.

It’s one thing for him to still not be committed and be free to be single, but he’s also advertising himself on tumblr and giving his usernames to strangers? I don’t know but that sounds so desperate and player like. I would be completely turned off,

I don’t care that he’s not ready to be just with you, heck it’s ok if he even dates others but the whole publicizing himself on the interwebs screams f-boy. He could be talking to hundreds of other women sending them his d-pics.

• Like 1
3 weeks?

You admit you aren't exclusive.

If you aren't exclusive then he isn't your boyfriend, you aren't his girlfriend.

If he is smart he would be seeing others at the same time and if you were smart you'd be doing the same. Who else he might see isn't any of your business and whoever else you might see is none of his business. If your exclusive in a couple months then that is different.

It sounds like you found a guy who has realized his mistakes in the past and is trying to do things right and you are totally screwing it up by cyber-stalking him on Tumbler by getting into his account. That looks really really bad on you.

What!? Looking him up the the SMARTEST thing she did! I once found a potential date’s mugshot when I googled his name. In this day and age it’s a must, she didn’t find information he hid anyway, it’s on tumblr! It’s not like she hacked his bank account.

• Like 1

Mysticord: He's a waste of your time.

'taking things slow' means the same as please wait in line

This man is not looking for serious dating, he's looking to play the field. He's free now and he wants to enjoy it. If YOU are looking for a man for some serious dating it's not him. Let him experiment with all the women he wants and move on to someone compatible with your goal.

Yes 3 weeks dating is short but enough to grow an interest. When I met my bf (online) after seeing him 2-3 times I stopped going on line. It just did not interest me to talk to other men, my profile remained there for a while but I was inactive. When you meet a great person, when you're having fun, you have attraction, common interests, and you're looking forward to see them again then you're not interested in being online putting up new pictures of yourself.

• Like 1
hippychick3

He is not interested enough. After 3 weeks, I wouldn't expect to be in a relationship yet. But, I'd expect him to be interested enough in me to not spend his time or energy looking for other options while dating me. After my first date with my current bf, he didn't remove his profile but he did tell me that he was so interested in me that I should check his activity on his profile so I could see that he wouldn't be online looking for anyone else from that point on.

I would move on if I were you.

• Like 1