LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Am I crazy or nah?! Lol

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th February 2018, 11:32 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by act00 View Post
I'm sorry, but when a child is completely omitted from the equation, it's not a good sign.
Exactly.

How do you deny your own flesh and blood like that and think it's ok? I feel sorry for that child that its father is so embarrassed at its existence that he chooses to create a false narrative about his life that excludes his child in order to impress a woman. That is really, really lame.

If he did that with you, no telling how many other women he's denied his child to in order to impress her.
smackie9 likes this.
If the person you're with treats you in any way other than well, and you keep sticking around trying to make it work, you're no longer a victim of what they're doing--you're a volunteer. ~ Derrick Jaxn
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote