Got a boyfriend today but found outlong time crush was going to ask me out...

LusyaDubenko

OK, so, let me explain in full. I am in high school and my friend asked me out today. Let me make this clear. I don't like him like that. The only reason I said yes was because everyone was staring at me and it was really awkward and I panicked. So everyone is like 'AW you two are so cute together' and 'I think you two are great together!' (he is extremely popular). Then, someone told me that my crush (crush since 8 years old) has a crush on me and was going to ask me out tomorrow. He is moving schools and I am hoping to get a place there. Valentines day is in 5 days. Its the half term in 2 days and I don't have my 'boyfriend's' number. I want to ask out my crush but obviously I have a new boyfriend. I don't know how to break up with him. I've only been going out with his for 1 day, I sit next to him last period, and everyone keeps staring at us. This is my first boyfriend (though more like a BROTHER) and I obviously haven't had to break up with anyone yet. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I am a wimp and I still want to be friends. Please answer as soon as possible I'm stressing the F out. :o:o

OK, so, let me explain in full. I am in high school and my friend asked me out today. Let me make this clear. I don't like him like that. The only reason I said yes was because everyone was staring at me and it was really awkward and I panicked. So everyone is like 'AW you two are so cute together' and 'I think you two are great together!' (he is extremely popular). Then, someone told me that my crush (crush since 8 years old) has a crush on me and was going to ask me out tomorrow. He is moving schools and I am hoping to get a place there. Valentines day is in 5 days. Its the half term in 2 days and I don't have my 'boyfriend's' number. I want to ask out my crush but obviously I have a new boyfriend. I don't know how to break up with him. I've only been going out with his for 1 day, I sit next to him last period, and everyone keeps staring at us. This is my first boyfriend (though more like a BROTHER) and I obviously haven't had to break up with anyone yet. I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I am a wimp and I still want to be friends. Please answer as soon as possible I'm stressing the F out. :o:o

It's simple.

Woman up.

Break up with your "brother" and ask the other guy out.

• Like 1

I think you need to be honest with the guy and just tell him you didn't want to say no with people standing around, but ,......sorry, no. Also, the other guy might only be saying he's going to ask you out because some other guy did.