no quality time

swt_honey

I'm going to make this short and to the point.

I have been with my bf for over 3 years and we hardly ever spend quality time together. Over the last year he has bought a house and is busy with that sometimes. I don't complain if he's working or if he's fixing something in his house. It seems like when we try to spend time alone there is always something in the way. For example, most of the time when I go to his house.. people (friends, family, neighbours, anyone) comes over and we don't spend time together or talk.. Another example, he'll come to my house and he'll spend the day either talking to my dad or both of my parents (I live with my parents because i'm still in school).

Now I understand if this would happen once and a while but it happens ALL the time. I can't even remember the last time we spent some quality (alone) time together. He says its not his fault, and that he can't just tell people to leave. I get that.. fine.. so i told him we should set time aside so we can go out and spend the day together.. and no matter what something gets in the way.

At this point I don't know what to do, I feel as if I should just tell him that if he wants to see me, it has to be alone (just me and him) or not at all.

I don't know what else to do

curiousnycgirl

Why not suggest a nice old fashioned date? You know dinner, etc. Just the two of you.