What to make of her....

patooks

So, I haven't dated in around a year or so, and I matched up with this girl on OLD.

We connected and hooked up a date.

We seem to have a lot in common prior to the date itself

So we met, we had dinner and went to the movie.

I ended up paying for dinner and the treats at the movies ( my mate hooked me up with free tickets ).

So we kissed goodnight and spoke later that night and said we both wanted to see each other again. But here's what I'm not sure about.

1. She's on a benefit, has 2 children that live with her 90 % of the time.

2. She propositioned me to stay at hers the night and have sex later this week.

3. She never texts first, even if I go half the day without making the first move.

She does volunteer part time at a work place.

We also chat every night, and she say's that she's after a proper relationship with lot's of sex.

Am I wrong to think this is too good to be true, I'm after a relationship too when the right girl comes into my life, she also send me nudes about 3 days after our date saying she was horny etc.

I'm really confused, is this normal ? She is a Scorpio and sexually driven, she is unlike any other girl I've met before.

The night I'm staying at hers will be only the 2nd time we've met and stuff will be bound to happen.

Any thought's on this.

Cheers.

CautiouslyOptimistic

Be careful she doesn't see you as a meal ticket. I assume you do not have children? Where are her children going to be when you go over to her place to presumably have sex?

• Like 1
Happy Lemming

I've slept with a lot of women on the first date.

If she is into you (and you are both consenting adults) and you are OK with it, then have fun.

Please be safe, don't forget condoms!!

I think she's dangling lots of yummy carrots to entice you -- hopefully you'll bite and be her meal ticket.

Even if that weren't the case, I'd have to wonder how many other men she's done this with. Blech.

• Like 1

Everything sounds great! When things seem to good to be true be careful.

She may be totally into you and is just being herself or she may have other motives. I am not trying to be a downer but be careful until you get to know her a little better.

I feel like an ass saying this to you, so I apologize but she seems to be over the top.

I hope I am wrong and she is just really excited to have met you and is totally into you....

I wish you luck...

• Author

So today she said to come over to her place as she was h**** but she has to grab her kids in like an hour. I said it would take me like 40 mins to get there, so she said ok.

I then asked her if she had been on Tinder since our date and she said " She had heaps of messages but CBF to read and reply to them , and she has me to talk too ".

She then asked me to send her a vid of me playing with myself to get her off, I was like WTF to myself.

I have no clue what she is after, and if she is doing this to other guys as well.

I thought I was digging this chick, but I don't know if I can trust her if I sleep with her I'm the only one.

• Like 1
I don't know if I can trust her if I sleep with her I'm the only one.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think it's a pretty safe bet you are not the only one. The behaviors you describe are not "first time out of the gate" actions. She's done this before. Maybe is doing it with other guys now.

Reality calling: why is she on the benefit? Is she unable to work? Are you ok with a "relationship" where you pay for everything?

Whatever you do, wear a condom. Maybe 2.

Where do people find all these such forward women we keep reading about .

No l don't want one , just curious.

l had a Scorpio and she sure didn't act like that after just one date.

Sounds like a bit of a loose cannon to me, or is that just me or the fact l live in another country and that's just everyday shyt there, dunno.

But l'm kinda feeling trouble with a capital T and a broken heart coming on.

Edited by Chilli
  • Author

So today she messaged me saying she has deleted all the guys numbers she had and has deleted her Tinder and Bumble account and wants to see how we go.

Should I still take precaution with her, as I'm still in 2 minds.

Of course not! Just keep doing what you're doing :rolleyes:

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
So today she messaged me saying she has deleted all the guys numbers she had and has deleted her Tinder and Bumble account and wants to see how we go.

Sounds like she's decided you will be her next husband and father of her children. Congrats.