Should you approach in this situation or not?

berry1

So i was in a coffee shop today and i got up to get some extra sugar and noticed a girl in the queue waiting for her coffee. She had already paid for her coffee and was waiting for it to be made. We kind of locked eyes and i just gone back to my on the other side of the coffee shop.

While i was sat drinking my coffee i noticed she kept turning around and looking at me then turning back again to the counter.

After she got her drink (in a take out cup) she walked across the entire coffee shop and sat on the table facing me. Once again she kept looking over and quickly looking back again. I looked over a few times and she would just keep looking.

I wasn't really in a flirty mood and my mother was with me so i just ignored her and carried on eating. Soon after she got up and left. She only sat on the table for about 5 minutes.

Don't really care but it did get me thinking, should a man approach in this situation? And how the hell would they approach?

Happy Lemming

Don't really care but it did get me thinking, should a man approach in this situation? And how the hell would they approach?

Sure, Why not??

I think I might start with a "Good Morning" and a smile.

Ask her is she tried the latest "insert new coffee creation" at that particular coffee shop?? If yes, did she like it?? If she tries to keep the conversation going, you keep it going. If she just gives one word answers and looks back down at her coffee or phone, then walk away. You can tell if a person what to talk to you or not.

Personally, I met someone in a long line waiting to pay my utility bill. We ended up having a long term relationship.

You never know unless you try!!

• Like 2

When you saw her in line you should have simply asked her how her day was going...judging by her response, you can proceed to quickly introduce yourself, and ask her for her number...then excuse yourself because you were with your mother. Being that ballzie gets the girl surprisingly.

• Like 1

Your mother was with you? Why didn't you ask your Mom? She'd take one look at the girl and tell you whether or not you should approach.