Started to date again

anxiety_aerial

anxiety_aerial

Good afternoon people from LS.

It's been 2 and a half months since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend (also my first love). I took some time to heal, and I met an amazing girl at my recent pilot studying for IT (She's 17 and I'm 18). We connected like almost instantly, went on a date, became exclusive after one and a half weeks (kind of fast).

The problem is, I'm not sure how to deal with her sometimes. We are both taking things slow, in both intimate ways and whatnot until trust is fully developed. What's the most progressive way to do so? Because she's an insecure person, gets jealous quickly and isn't this affectionate until she gets "comfortable" with me.

She also invited me over for a movie to watch on February 4th (February 2nd is our 1 month of being together). Should I just remain calm, enjoy the movie and not initiate anything?

Pardon my bad explanation since I have a programming exam on Monday

Should I just remain calm, enjoy the movie and not initiate anything?

Why don’t you start with something small like:

1) a hug

2) holding hands

3) sitting really close to her where one of your knees is grazing her’s

4) putting your arm around her lower back when taking a photo

Gauge her response and take it from there.

• Author
anxiety_aerial
Why don’t you start with something small like:

1) a hug

2) holding hands

3) sitting really close to her where one of your knees is grazing her’s

4) putting your arm around her lower back when taking a photo

Gauge her response and take it from there.

We sure are holding hands while being on a date though. As for those other things.. I guess she has to get comfortable first. Should I even make any kind of romantic attempt on our next date? Again, it's at her place and she invited me over.

It's been 2 and a half months since I broke up with my ex-girlfriend (also my first love). I took some time to heal, and I met an amazing girl at my recent pilot studying for IT (She's 17 and I'm 18). We connected like almost instantly, went on a date, became exclusive after one and a half weeks (kind of fast).

Are you sure about that? Unless your first love wasn't very serious, I dont think a few weeks is going to give you enough time to process it.

This girl already sounds like hard work - insecure, jealous, not affectionate...you sure you want to pursue this?

• Author
anxiety_aerial
Are you sure about that? Unless your first love wasn't very serious, I dont think a few weeks is going to give you enough time to process it.

This girl already sounds like hard work - insecure, jealous, not affectionate...you sure you want to pursue this?

We were in a serious relationship. But she went to another guy in just a week after breaking up. I've been with my ex for 10 months (a guy kissed her in a restaurant while we were dating), things weren't going well, trust was dissolving and I broke up with her after one week of knowing the incident. So the exact same day she told me and so forth.

As for my current girlfriend, she's been improving. She just needed some time to get comfortable with me, and she sure is showing it. Bit by bit, she's making huge progress.

Sounds like she's warming up to you. Whether you'll be able to do much totally depends on if her parents are around. Try to get close to her during the course of the movie and see how she reacts and then take it from there.