Dating a Polish woman in Poland

logan415

I met a young Polish woman online, early 20's, and been communicating for a while. I'm planning to go see here in few months in Poland. I do thing about things like age gap and the taboo of me going overseas for love. I'm 31 and she is in her early 20's.

I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy to go overseas for love but I do feel I should since I know I'm not getting younger and I never had a date or girlfriend ever. I do feel this could be my only window of opportunity after being rejected several times in college to the point I gave up. Meeting a woman overseas got my interest after I had other men mention it. Younger woman would also ensure I would be able to have my own family.

If we decided to be together she would rather for me to relocate to Poland.

Question is: Would you consider moving to another country if you had potentially found love there? Would you go overseas to meet and date a woman you met online?

I definitely would like to hear from both men and women on this topic.

Question is: Would you consider moving to another country if you had potentially found love there? Would you go overseas to meet and date a woman you met online?

I definitely would like to hear from both men and women on this topic.

I'm male.

I've done both of these things and the experience was AMAZING! Even if it doesn't work out it is worthwhile to check out other countries and cultures.

My wife is from Poland. We will most likely move there at some point. The concern right now is the wage disparity between the two countries. It will be good for us in the long run to work here, save, and move over there when we want an easier life.

I love Poland. Especially northern Poland, on the coast. But the southern, mountainous areas are also great. I like the culture and the history, as brutal as it is. The landscape, the old cities and architecture, the modern design, and also the growth that is occurring right now while the economy is strong.

One thing to consider is the language issue. If you aren't good at languages, you'll be pretty hopeless with Polish. You could be anyway, even if you are good at languages. It's as hard to learn as they say, for an English speaker.

Powodzenia!

I'd suggest a minimum of two weeks.

Rent an apartment.

Question is: Would you consider moving to another country if you had potentially found love there?
Yes, I did.
Would you go overseas to meet and date a woman you met online?
Yes, and did back when the internet is young. I didn't visit Poland other than transferring a few times at the Warsaw airport but did date a young lady from West Ukraine who was part Polish. She was a real pistol.

It's a different world over there, presuming you haven't done significant traveling. Worth checking out though. Learn a bit of the language and customs and see what you think.