How to get a Fboy to stop texting?

ThisisIt606

I wrote about this guy earlier that you can reference if you'd like. Basically we met on a dating app, hung out 2 times, and had sex the 2nd time. I knew this was just a "casual thing" from how he was acting and that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship with him.

However after hanging out the 2nd time and having sex I'm NOT interested in pursuing anything with him. He dropped the charm 100% the 2nd time we hung out and was dull, rude, complained, tried to blackmail his roommate in front of me and just bad vibes all around.

His NYE plans fell through as did mine, he asked to hang out and I told him I"m staying in bc I wasn't feeling well. He told me to let him know if I changed his mind. He texted me New Years day to ask how I was feeling and I told him better.

He then texted at 11:50pm to ask how I was feeling ( eventhough He already asked during the day and I said better). I didn't reply bc I was sleeping.

Tonight he just texts "..." and I tell him I'm feeling better (again). He then asks How work is and I have a short answer.

Should I just straight out tell him I thought he was rude/saw things I didn't like when we hung out and I'm not interested in seeing him casually?

I would just like him to leave me alone.

THanks

CautiouslyOptimistic

Should I just straight out tell him I thought he was rude/saw things I didn't like when we hung out and I'm not interested in seeing him casually?

Yes. It's best to nip it in the bud.

• Like 3
heavenonearth

I would not ghost.

Say "Hey, I don't really think this is working out for me. Wish you the best."

if he sends a rude text back, block.

if he's ok with it, don't block, just move on (no need to aggravate someone without them aggravating you first).

x

• Like 9
  • Author
I would not ghost.

if he's ok with it, don't block, just move on (no need to aggravate someone without them aggravating you first).

x

I think this is good. The last thing he mentioned was he was working until very late. So I don't want him to think that "this wont work out" is in relation to his work schedule.

I'm going to put it in context of the last time we hung out I found some things rude/concerning so this isn't working out and wishing him best of luck.

I really hope not to get into a back and forth after this! May end up blocking if it get too dicey.

• Like 1
CautiouslyOptimistic
I think this is good. The last thing he mentioned was he was working until very late. So I don't want him to think that "this wont work out" is in relation to his work schedule.

I'm going to put it in context of the last time we hung out I found some things rude/concerning so this isn't working out and wishing him best of luck.

I really hope not to get into a back and forth after this! May end up blocking if it get too dicey.

Definitely the mature way to handle it :).

• Like 1
heavenonearth

I had a Tinder (sort of F-)boy once who I was in a sexting thing with, we never actually met up, just sent each other sexy texts and snaps... anyway, I would tell him that I was seeing other people and don't intend to meet up (we lived quite far away from each other, he wasn't really my type anyway)...and that I just enjoyed our sexting thing.

He replied that he wanted more, and wanted to get to know me better and date IRL. he started to text me all the time. I told him I didn't want the same and that it would be better to stop contact altogether, then he called me, tried to persuade me to meet up, etc.

When I blocked him on my phone, he wrote to me on my instagram, facebook, etc...

I just ignored him then.

Eventually he blocked me everywhere and I haven't heard from him since, thank god. That was about a year ago, but left quite a sour taste.

Be careful.

PrincessWarrior1

I would just block BC if you don't it gives him the chance to say something nasty and hurt you. We already know he is rude and would be of character for him.

• Like 1
  • Author

well I sent a text referencing the last time we hung out I thought he was rude/did some concerning things and i'm not interested in continuing/best of luck.

He asked "what do you mean? I'm so confused" sooo... I explained myself, cliff notes below:

don't blackmail your roommate, even if it was playful she seems like a good person and please be nice to her.

WARN someone if you are about to shove WARMING jelly up their "vagine", i freaked out and thought I was having an allergic reaction

don't say things like "it feels so much better without a condom" and ask to do it without one after asking if i'm clean & on birth control

rude to kick me out in the AM saying you have to meet friends ( on his schedule) and then not even bother to get out of bed and just say "keep in touchhh" as I let myself out

tell me "you're my hobby" as if i'm just a sex toy

if he tries to smack talk or defend himself, I'll block. I'm going to block soon regardless i'm just curious if he will reply. I'd rather not drag this out.

• Like 1

I hope it made you feel better to tell him all of that, because it's not going to change the way he operates one bit. Plus, he's not going to admit to having behaved that way.

Don't give him a chance to reply, there's no need for you to hear anything he might say. Block him NOW.

• Like 5
  • Author
I hope it made you feel better to tell him all of that, because it's not going to change the way he operates one bit. Plus, he's not going to admit to having behaved that way.

Don't give him a chance to reply, there's no need for you to hear anything he might say. Block him NOW.

It did actually make me feel better. He replied trying to defend his actions but I told him why I thought that was all BS and THEN I blocked bc i said my peace and just wanted him out of my life/ to be clear about it.

I didn't want to hear what else he had to say, definitly didn't want to read anything nasty he might have had to say about me. ugh, glad that's done. He can be someone else's prob now.

• Like 4
I would not ghost.

x

Ghosting is one of the most evil behaviors of mankind.

Just tell him what heaven said, or if you REALLY can't make yourself do it - make a white lie that you're back with your ex or something. I know is bad, but still much better than ghosting / fading and thinking the other one will get the hint.

• Like 1

You say why, all you do is engage him to have an argument or conversation you don't need to have.

A simple "I'm not interested in seeing you anymore" and don't wait for a response, just block and delete.

You don't owe him anything.

• Like 3

The block feature on my phone works very well. It also works very well on all the social media sites I visit. You might want to upgrade your phone app so that you, too, can block unwanted communication.

• Like 2
I wrote about this guy earlier that you can reference if you'd like. Basically we met on a dating app, hung out 2 times, and had sex the 2nd time. I knew this was just a "casual thing" from how he was acting and that's fine. I'm not looking for a relationship with him.

However after hanging out the 2nd time and having sex I'm NOT interested in pursuing anything with him. He dropped the charm 100% the 2nd time we hung out and was dull, rude, complained, tried to blackmail his roommate in front of me and just bad vibes all around.

His NYE plans fell through as did mine, he asked to hang out and I told him I"m staying in bc I wasn't feeling well. He told me to let him know if I changed his mind. He texted me New Years day to ask how I was feeling and I told him better.

He then texted at 11:50pm to ask how I was feeling ( eventhough He already asked during the day and I said better). I didn't reply bc I was sleeping.

Tonight he just texts "..." and I tell him I'm feeling better (again). He then asks How work is and I have a short answer.

I would just like him to leave me alone.

THanks

This whole situation just seems to me to be too much drama.

If this guy was such a jerk the second time you hung out, then why did you sleep with him :confused:

Edited by Imajerk17
  • Like 4
  • Author
This whole situation just seems to me to be too much drama.

If this guy was such a jerk the second time you hung out, then why did you sleep with him :confused:

needed to scratch that itch and it was scratched. I was opening to something causal but after that little trial run, I decided noo thanks and cut if off after the first time having sex.

• Like 2