LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I知 texting and need assistance

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By planb1973

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd January 2018, 8:44 PM   #1
Jpw

I知 texting and need assistance

We have been texting for a while now and I have asked her on a date just recently, and she said sure. The date will be ice skating. Her texts have been gettin less and less after she said sure so I知 just curious if this means anything.
Jpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 8:53 PM   #2
Established Member

It means you are texting too much.
Go on the date and see if there is a connection.
Texting is for setting up dates, not for getting to know someone.
planb1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2018, 9:12 PM   #3

How long have you been texting? Is this the first date?
I think you are thinking too much into it. She said sure, obviously she is interested.
ktmiller222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd January 2018, 12:33 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpw View Post
We have been texting for a while now and I have asked her on a date just recently, and she said sure. The date will be ice skating. Her texts have been gettin less and less after she said sure so I知 just curious if this means anything.
Make sure you set up the date completely as in day, time, and location. Once you tell her all of that, there shouldn't be much need to text. Use your in person time to get to know each other. Once you have secured a date, just sit back and relax bc you know you'll be seeing her in person which is way better than texting anyways.
ThisisIt606 is offline   Reply With Quote