He ghosted on me after I made a committment

Ardy11

So I met this guy on my birthday and I tell you he made my day awesome....moving forward we started seeing each other and at first it was just casual with a lot of outings no making out.It was kinda weird...I thought so u til we had the first kiss, after then this have been getting hot in terms of sexual relationshipand all( worst part is I hadn’t had sex in a long time before that so I felt like a virgin gain so it felt hurtful) and he was so suiting and appealing with everything.

Well after then he started involving me with his life and even asked me if I could manage his business social page and I was like no problem after all it’s no biggie so he gave me a phone for that( I want you to note that he didn’t give me the phone as mine...it’s the phone for the business).As time went by things were getting hotter between us. Before the end of 2017 on Xmas he told he he really cared about me and that he really wanted me to help with his growing business as things were not working out as he had to much in his plate to handle.I was like sure and I told him I would love too.The next day he lost his friend and he was very sober about it.Thing is he didn’t particularly say but acted stuck up for a while so I decided to let a day pass to give him time alone.

The next day a sent him a very encouraging text and it went thus “hey, I’m so sorry about your loss, I wish I could make you feel better,I said a lil prayer that you receive strength and comfort and I hope you do” I don’t know if I said anything wrong although he is a lil caved up about religious beliefs.He totally ignored my text.Infact he ignored for the next one week.I felt it was because he didn’t feel so good. On the first day of 2018. I updated HIS business social media with a happy new year post and he replied under the post cuz he also had access to it. I expected that with that with everything he would at least wishme a happy new year but he didn’t and his friend did.Now I really don’t know what to think. I feel he is tired of me and doesn’t want to get into the whole relationship drama as he was already showing signs of it after all we had kinda like a fling relationship But that’s not the issue.the issue is should I still help with the social media thing and even his business and go back to just being casual. Also even if I don’t want to help anymore because I’m getting sentimental how do I return the phone after all it’s not mine and he has even refused to talk to me...the thing is I don’t even know how to react generally. Truth I actually like him and still really like his company but it freaks me out all together whether I disengage myself from him or not :sick:

Edited by Ardy11
Wrong spelling

Yes, I would disengage and give him space. He is going through a lot and more than likely is not ready or in a place to have a relationship. It's not personal, he's just unavailable.

Don't work for free. People get paid big money to do social media direction.

He's not interested in a girlfriend. He's interested in a personal assistant, which is what you are. You got hired, but didn't discuss salary.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP can you please answer this question?

Well thing is he was supposed to but I didn’t want to discuss anything about price with him yet as I know it’s not a big deal for him to pay me and I’m only one month into the whole thing. But now that things have gone sour should I threat everything officially and act like we never had anything and run his business in that way or just forget about the whole thing ?

• Author
Ardy11,

Is he paying you to manage his business social page?

Now I just want to return the phone and I don’t want to have to initiate a convo first to do that

• Author
Don't work for free. People get paid big money to do social media direction.

He's not interested in a girlfriend. He's interested in a personal assistant, which is what you are. You got hired, but didn't discuss salary.

Hey, your comment really gave me a dawning ..thanks. But one more thing, I have a strong feeling he would want to come back and initiate this whole thing again... do you think I should come out straight and say “well I’m not interested in anything both love and business” or re evaluate the whole situation and Remove the sex and love area because I can afterall it was never in the equation from the onset plus I really need the extra cash mhen. We were just casual

do you think I should come out straight and say “well I’m not interested in anything both love and business” or re evaluate the whole situation and Remove the sex and love area because I can afterall it was never in the equation from the onset plus I really need the extra cash mhen. We were just casual

it really depends upon what you're looking to get out of this interaction.