LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Can this be turned around?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree228Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st January 2018, 2:58 PM   #61
Established Member

But if you aren;t only after a random hookup you have to ask yourself if a girl who gets drunk and does that to randoms on dating for is right for you and you', Are you just going because you are curious are you going for a connection?
Old 1st January 2018, 2:58 PM   #62
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine567 View Post
I have always said you need to go older, as you are 33 going on 43, not 33 going on 23.
Yes we can all caution you about a woman who when drunk propositions every guy in sight but you are only going on a date not marrying her.
Good luck!
I really hope it works out..

Remember I did find a 26yo who gets on very well with me...that's still first prize someone in that age group.
Old 1st January 2018, 3:06 PM   #63
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
But if you aren;t only after a random hookup you have to ask yourself if a girl who gets drunk and does that to randoms on dating for is right for you and you', Are you just going because you are curious are you going for a connection?

I did ask myself that question, she was very apologetic, she never does things like that apparently but look I have been around, if she has done it yesterday she might have done it before. She admitted her "wild side" came out and that it doesn't come out often.

I am heavily compromising because my dating prospects are so thin...
Old 1st January 2018, 4:44 PM   #64
Established Member

If she has reservations that men only want her for sex, she shouldn't say things like "do you like big b***"? And "you drive and I'll show you".... She came right out of the gate with that and now worried you only want sex...

She seems kind of all over the place but might as well see how it goes.
Old 1st January 2018, 4:48 PM   #65
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZA Dater View Post
I did ask myself that question, she was very apologetic, she never does things like that apparently but look I have been around, if she has done it yesterday she might have done it before. She admitted her "wild side" came out and that it doesn't come out often.

I am heavily compromising because my dating prospects are so thin...
I would suggest against this. I mean maybe compromise on a few years of age or a breast cup size or two but seriously she sounds bizarre lol Keep us updated should be interesting anyway
BaileyB likes this.
Old 2nd January 2018, 3:30 PM   #66
Established Member

Quote:
Lets see what happens tomorrow. My approach is going to be much the same as usual.
Why? It hasn't worked for you in 34 years.
Old 2nd January 2018, 3:34 PM   #67
Established Member

Quote:
That's basically the irritating thing for me, clearly there was another guy, look this is Tinder so I expect people to actually just use it to hook up but obviously I just lost out to whoever else she was chatting it.

Maybe I am just scraping the bottom of the barrel here.

I know a lot of people who found their partners on Tinder. I found my boyfriend on Tinder.
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:25 PM   #68
Established Member

The date got postponed and again she went down the x rated route via text. Not too sure what to make of this, she is new in town (only been here 2 months) and I trying not to see problems but by the same token I cant quite ignore logic.

I'll meet her and see what happens.

She does sound quite nice though. A lot is going to depend on how well we get on in person. One thing I am going to do is try find out a bit more about her "I have lived in lots of places". I think she has also had some "enhancement" if I can put it like that.

There is perhaps another prospect this year, a rather far fetched one. Someone asked me last year "one day I want you to drink with me, lets see what happens". I wouldn't ordinarily drink but I suspect in this instance if her and I drink things might get quite interesting.
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:28 PM   #69
Established Member

Are you 100% this is not a dude
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:29 PM   #70
Established Member

This woman sounds so bizarre I can't even advise you against canceling the date because I want to see how it ends up so badly.
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:45 PM   #71
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
Are you 100% this is not a dude

Definitely not a dude, have spoken to her and seen pictures.

Its quite bizarre I agree. I'll stick with it, a walk around an aquarium and lunch seems fairly harmless.

Watched a movie yesterday which made me wonder if I need to try something different with my idea of how to date...
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:49 PM   #72
Established Member

Quote:

Its quite bizarre I agree. I'll stick with it, a walk around an aquarium and lunch seems fairly harmless.

Watched a movie yesterday which made me wonder if I need to try something different with my idea of how to date...
When's the date?
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:57 PM   #73
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CautiouslyOptimistic View Post
When's the date?

Prob Thurs or Fri.
Old 2nd January 2018, 4:58 PM   #74
Established Member

Quote:

When you say spoken, you mean over the phone? I'm sorry this is just setting off so many alarm bells in my head. What was her excuse for postponing it?
Old 2nd January 2018, 5:36 PM   #75
Established Member

If this lady is not crazy (and not trolling), hit that sh*t and move on brother. Don't try to girlfriend her. Not girlfriend material.
Closed Thread