Extremely Stressed out with this situation

Hockey52

Girlfriend wanted to become “friends” basically break up Last week because “she can’t do it anymore” with these small arguments and worries, but anyways I said sorry etc it won’t happen again.. she was very frustrated but she has been texting me “Hey B etc. So I assume she accepted my apology and we’re okay? Because I don’t want to bring it up again.. she is still a bit distant but looks like at times it’s getting better.. it’s just only concerning me I said I Love you yesterday and she didn’t say it back? She is dealing with family issues too right now with her grandmother very sick in the hospital.. that may be a contributing factor? she hasn’t called me “baby” or no I Love you since.. I don’t know what’s to do or say to her. I assume we’restill together? Only issue is I won’t be able to see her till February 21... Yesterday I barely heard from her.. not sure why she is ignoring me it feels like.. but I’m trying to be as supportive as possible and she sounded very edgy like upset yesterday messaging and then stopped answering... I’m freaking out I don’t know what to do. bI don’t want to lose her... I tried calling her again today no answer I don’t understand it’s been 2 days now.. Then she finally answered me saying “not really, we can talk later” and then I answer after 7 hours all she sends is a ““ and I ask her if I can call her or she calls me after I finish work I didn’t even get a response and my Snapchat hasn’t been opened since Tuesday but I see her score going up. I want to send her a message asking what’s going on, I feel your avoiding me?

If she said "friends" and "I can't do this anymore" it seems clear that you two are over.

She has ended it but you are not hearing her words.

Either outright ask her "are we still together?" or just move on.

Sorry you have to go through this.

• Like 1

OP, it seems pretty clear that you are not together anymore.

She told you she only wants be friends and that she can't do this anymore. Then she goes distant and avoids communicating with you.

The writing is on the wall. I am not sure where you are getting that you two might still be a couple, unfortunately.

• Like 1