! Does he fancy me? And /say next?

melissa3

I have seen a particular tribute act of a famous British singer three times (let’s call him G). The first time was my birthday in 2015, the second time was my birthday in 2016 (he wished me a happy birthday on stage). Then a Christmas do last week. There is another tribute act I follow, I saw them Tuesday night and Wednesday night I was seeing G. Monday night I tweeted both tribute acts “I can’t wait to spend 2 days seeing you” with selfies of me with both acts. I didn't think he'd remember/recognise me on the Wednesday night.

Wednesday night, I was excited to see him as the real singer doesn’t perform anymore. I haven’t seen G many times, three times over a long period. During the gig, I got lots of attention from G, he sang to me lots, took my camera and turned it round to film me, just being flirty and fun. At one point he said “I’m giving you too much attention”. I didn't think anything of it. I wasn’t phased because tributes are outgoing like that with a crowd as it's usually part of their performance although I did think we perhaps had more interaction than anyone else in the crowd.

After the gig he was putting his equipment away. A woman asked him for photos, he said he’d come out after. When he finished, he came out. As he walked towards a long line of women waiting for him, he walked past me and squeezed my arm. I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought he was being friendly. My friend and I waited until everyone had photos with him before we went up as we wanted to be the last ones. When I was the next person, he held out his arms to hug him which I did. At that moment, he went straight for my lips, I panicked, swerved my face for him to kiss my cheek. He asked “You’re not gonna kiss me?” I didn’t respond much to that comment, I just laughed it off, we had photos, we talked a little bit, then he went to hug me again and whispered “Why won't you kiss me?” My reply “Don’t be a naughty boy" in a flirty way. I didn't kiss him because it was so unexpected but I'm glad I didn't because I don't want to be too easy now do I?

My question is what do you think of this? Does he fancy me or not? And what shall I do/say next time I meet him?

He’s a top act and I want to see him again because he’s amazing live but don’t want it to be awkward.

I am intrigued and want to see if there is a genuine spark there. He wasn’t like that with any of the other woman. It was obvious he was singling me out with all the attention he was giving me and even said it to me in front of a crowd of people. Just so you know, he's quite a bit older than me (15 years) but I do go for older men. He is definitely single by the way if anyone is wondering.

I just don't know how to proceed with this so any help would be great!

As a superfan, you are fun to flirt with. If you were willing to have sex with him, right there, back stage I doubt he'd turn you down.

Does he even know your name? If not, this is just a flirtation to get you to buy more tickets. All the pictures just help him make more money

If he truly fancied you for real, rather than just flirting as part of his obligation to make the fans happy, he would have asked you to join him somewhere after the show.

Enjoy the fantasy & the attention but do not think it's real.

Hi melissa3,

He is most certainly interested in you. He has made that abundantly clear. But...

What is his interest? That is the question.

Men feel a physical attraction first and only later feel an emotional connection. (Most men don't even realize this happens). It's the physical attraction that typically guides us and our actions.

So, while he's interested, right now it's probably only a physical attraction.

I tweeted both tribute acts “I can’t wait to spend 2 days seeing you” with selfies of me with both acts.

He probably took this to mean you were excited to see him. Most men wrongly assume, when a woman is being friendly she is flirting with him.

So now he sees it as an invitation. Again the question is: what kind of invitation?

I would proceed with extreme caution. Do NOT make yourself overly available. As a singer/band member, this guy is probably used to women throwing themselves at him.

Play a little more hard to get. Keep the kissing to after your first date. (I wouldn't always recommend this but I most certainly do here). His true colors will show very quickly.

Sending you much love and light