I’m getting frustrated and depressed about my situation..?

Hockey52

My got very frustrated and randomly said to me maybe it’s better we become friends for now and I got mad I said we need to work out our issues and I said I’m sorry I said we stick together or we both leave and I had issues of being sometimes possisive and I promised I will be better I promised and we had some progress and then this morning after I sent her a sorry text again about everything Making her frustrated she text me yesterday saying “Hey B“ but as we were texting a 3 days ago I tried to keep it normal but she was still a little distant but I understand but I assume she accepted my apology? By that first text? Calling me baby? I’m actually really stressed out about this situation because we both love each other so much. It’s a long distance relationship for 1 more year because of her school. I think by it sounds like we’re still together. but it still feels she’s still Distant because yesterday we only had 2 messages but I saw her Snapchat score go up a lot.. today she was very dry saying “Hey yeah, I went to see my dad last night as I. How was your evening? What are you up to today?” Then 4 hours later since I was sleeping she asked me how was work? I don’t understand why she is being dry still towards me.. She barely calls me and we haven’t FaceTimed in a month..

My got very frustrated and randomly said to me maybe it’s better we become friends for now and I got mad I said we need to work out our issues and I said I’m sorry I said we stick together or we both leave and I had issues of being sometimes possisive and I promised I will be better I promised and we had some progress and then this morning after I sent her a sorry text again about everything Making her frustrated she text me yesterday saying “Hey B“ but as we were texting a 3 days ago I tried to keep it normal but she was still a little distant but I understand but I assume she accepted my apology? By that first text? Calling me baby? I’m actually really stressed out about this situation because we both love each other so much. It’s a long distance relationship for 1 more year because of her school. I think by it sounds like we’re still together. but it still feels she’s still Distant because yesterday we only had 2 messages but I saw her Snapchat score go up a lot.. today she was very dry saying “Hey yeah, I went to see my dad last night as I. How was your evening? What are you up to today?” Then 4 hours later since I was sleeping she asked me how was work? I don’t understand why she is being dry still towards me.. She barely calls me and we haven’t FaceTimed in a month..

Because the novelty of this relationship is wearing off......the excitement and anticipation has lost it's flavor. If you can't have physical contact to create an emotional bond, it's gonna die a slow death.

• Like 2

She's dumping you slowly. That's a certainty.

The tougher question to answer is, why?

Well that's going to be a guess:

a) She's not 100% sure so she's pulling back a bit, seeing how she feels, then pulling back more

b) She's afraid of what you'll do once you realize she's ending it

• Like 1
  • Author
She's dumping you slowly. That's a certainty.

The tougher question to answer is, why?

Well that's going to be a guess:

a) She's not 100% sure so she's pulling back a bit, seeing how she feels, then pulling back more

b) She's afraid of what you'll do once you realize she's ending it

But she has the option I said to her when she brought it up we either work out whatever is bothering you because I simply can’t be friends with you or nothing. She sent me a text the next day “Hey B” I’m massively confused but it’s pattern now she answers for a bit and boom...

But she has the option I said to her when she brought it up we either work out whatever is bothering you because I simply can’t be friends with you or nothing. She sent me a text the next day “Hey B” I’m massively confused but it’s pattern now she answers for a bit and boom...

She's confused and leaning strongly towards breaking up with you, there's no doubt based on what you've posted.

That much being said there appears to be a slim possibility that she hasn't gotten to the point of no return, but anything you try to do to push her in the direction you want her to go, which is obviously back towards you, will have the opposite effect.

If your dog gets loose and it's running around in the street and you want to catch it, do you a) run after it or b) run away from it? The answer is of course (b), after getting it's attention you run away from it and it's going to be right on your heels.

Anything you do to try to coerce her to change her mind in a favorable way will come across as either controlling, clingy and desperate, or both. Any possibility is extremely unattractive and since she's already on the fence or mostly on the other side, you're just going to give her that last push she needs to confirm she's made the right choice. Saying to her "I won't be your friend, it's boyfriend/girlfriend or NOTHING" is just so freaking lame that by itself is probably enough to leave her shaking her head and running as far and as fast as she can.

You need to let her be. Don't contact her, don't text her, don't drive by her house, don't ask your mutual friends about her, don't post to her or follow her on social media. Just go live your life. The mystery of your absence may be enough to garner her interest, and if and when she comes knocking you need to change those unwanted behaviors, and that is not going to happen in a day or a week, these things take time. Don't fool yourself into thinking that her breaking up with you somehow made you realize how wrong you've been and you are instantly this much better person and blah blah blah. You got problems, she doesn't like them, you need to make steady and positive changes which take months or years.

Get started.

• Like 1