Mixed Signals

Loveydovey101

Loveydovey101

Me and this guy have been talking. We’ve gone on three dates, all of which have been great. First one was dinner and watching the sunset with cuddling and kissing. Second date was going to a party with him, ended with cuddling and kissing. Third one was exploring a ghost town and ended with more passionate cuddling and kissing. This has all happened in less than a week. He seems interested, we call eachother babe, I’ve met some friends. However little things make me question what we have going on. Like I’ll send a good morning text or Snapchat and it will be left on opened. I’ll try and get a conversation started and he’ll text back lol. When we first started talking it was constant and now it’s just sort of like, he wants to see me everyday, but then leaves me on read sometimes. Also he lives like 40 minutes away and doesn’t drive so I’m the one putting in most of the effort. I fear that I’m being used or lead on. Am I overreacting to him not responding sometimes?

No one can answer that. What you should be asking yourself is...are you being treated the way you want to be treated? Are you 100% happy and comfortable?

I suggest you talk to him about it first about it.

IMO, and this is just me....first impressions count. I put a guy on trial in the beginning. If he starts doing things I don't like, I kick him to the curb. It is my feeling that you shouldn't have to tell someone how to treat you the way you want to be treated. If they get lazy about communication, and are not excited to chat (which is an expectation of mine) I'll take that as not interested enough to my standards.

• Like 1