I'm Nothing But Lost And Confused

Theriden

Hey all, this is my first post on the site. I've seen a lot of helpful responses from people and it seems like there is a nice community here.

I have a big problem right now. I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. We've been through a lot together and she is my longest lasting relationship. We have a lot of differences though. We don't really like to do a lot of the same things. I love to go to the movies and she doesn't, there's a lot of music I like that she doesn't and vice versa. She doesn't have her license even though I keep asking her to work on getting it. We are really close but it's hard for me sometimes. We can sit in silence for half of a drive or just sit around when hanging out and not really have a conversation for a while.

I recently got a new job and I met a girl (coworker) that I fell hard for. We have a lot of the same interests and I know she really likes me. We talk well together and we are both happy when we talk and see each other. We've only really started talking for the past week now so I don't even know her that well but I still really like her...

I'm so confused. I don't know what I want to do or how to even figure out who I truly want to / should be with. I love my girlfriend, I really do, but at the same time I almost feel like I'd be in a better spot with the other girl. I know it sounds crazy and immature since I don't even know her that well, I just don't know.

Any advice or words of wisdom is appreciated. I understand that no one can make this decision but me, but I'm at a loss.

Thank you.

Focus on your girlfriend before you involved another girl. She at least deserves that respect. Figure out if you want to be with her even if this other girl was not involved. Do not disrespect your girlfriend and your entire relationship by involving another woman. It's not fair to either woman. Basically, don't be an *******. If you are gonna end things, do it respectfully.