situation

confused7919

I have a confusing situation, a girl i met she at first didn't seem interested but now has been flirting a lot. Bear in mind she is very outgoing, flirty and that makes signals confusing. Last week we were joking around about getting married, she told me she loved me , thought i was fit.. in little notepad messages. Then she started using the office instant messenger to say it again. After a while we get quite close. She would be biting my arm , feeding me food, really flirty then i joke to her we cannot love each other yet we haven't even had sex. Her reply is not yet.. The trouble is i am seeing someone else and i'm still confused what i think and whether she is just playing around with me? So when she messengered me that i was a great friend with love hearts , i replied friends with benefits lol xx. Her reply was a kiss emoji and then lots of xxxxxx. So this is 100% green light right? She also talked about how we would soon have sex.

Fast forward to next week and in similar work situations she is acting slightly colder, even slightly avoiding me.. So i sent her a text saying i wanted her.. she replied lol your only human.. weirdo xx. and kiss emoji.After that i have left it i am not sure she liked me? or just being a tease? What is going on?

Edited by confused7919

First off....stop seeing your gf or whatever you call her. You are over stepping your boundaries to such an extent, you are wasting her time...

Grow some and ask the coworker out.

If you want to chat someone else up and have sex with her, then at least split up with your existing girlfriend so that she's not hanging onto a dead relationship.

If you like this new girl, then you need the courage to ask her out. But, I would say, whatever you and she do, don't use any work media to do it. Do not flirt on work messenger, email or any work communications tools. Your employer keeps a record of all communications and I am pretty sure they will have software that will trigger warnings when certain words are used in communications. If you want to keep your job, keep your working relationship separate from your private one. If you have to communicate with her, use your private mobile phones.

• Author

Thanks for the replies. I am really wanting thoughts on whether this girl is really interested or not? Her text reply was a little strange? Yes it is complicated relationship wise but that is not what i need advice on. I am confused about any feelings and even more by her behaviour. I work with her in an office right next to her so no avoiding the issue

• Author

Well im not asking for advice on that? Maybe i would appreciate insight into how serious she is based on the info I have given? At the end of the day if it was something I wanted I would change the situation and would be honest. However all im doing at present is testing to see if she is serious as i have strong feelings for her.