He hurt me badly

krista28

So in the spring of this year I started dating a guy that I thought was awesome.. we connected right away... he had moved from another province and everything was good. So then in September his dad got sick right on my birthday and he had to move back there. He kind of got angry and eventually cut me off... i heard from him halloween saying that he would mail my movies back to me... all I could do was send him endless texts back and forth I told him I loved him and he abandoned me. Then I went to hawaii with my family... continued to text him.....he went on a vacation with this friend of his that was a girl and I highly suspect he slept with her... I accused him... then he said i was fing crazy and not to text him anymore.. I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... he told me you seriously need help **** and then... I said f you dont ever fing talk to me again. I just dont see how someone u care about or ever did care about could do that to you...

See, and I don't see how you could ever say to someone u cared about that his parents deserved to die.

This relationship is done. YOU need to grow up and learn to treat people wih respect.

• Like 10
So in the spring of this year I started dating a guy that I thought was awesome.. we connected right away... he had moved from another province and everything was good. So then in September his dad got sick right on my birthday and he had to move back there. He kind of got angry and eventually cut me off... i heard from him halloween saying that he would mail my movies back to me... all I could do was send him endless texts back and forth I told him I loved him and he abandoned me. Then I went to hawaii with my family... continued to text him.....he went on a vacation with this friend of his that was a girl and I highly suspect he slept with her... I accused him... then he said i was fing crazy and not to text him anymore.. I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... he told me you seriously need help **** and then... I said f you dont ever fing talk to me again. I just dont see how someone u care about or ever did care about could do that to you...

A little introspection goes a long way...

• Like 5
healing light

Even if we wanted to be helpful, we can't because there are too many pertinent details missing. Why did he get mad in the first place and cut you off, etc? The only thing we can glean from this post is that you name call/say vicious things when you fight and were texting excessively when I'm assuming the two of you were broken up (big mistake, this drives men away and creates animosity after the relationship that sticks around in guys' memories).

Fighting dirty will never render good results, but can definitely cause irreparable harm in a relationship. I would work on that in therapy if you have the resources so that all your relationships can benefit from this point onward.

• Like 1

@krista28 ~ I know you are hurt and only said those things because you are angry but if someone wants to leave you just have to let them go. No point being with someone who doesn't want to be there. Delete his number, put him behind you and move on.

• Like 1
mortensorchid

I feel you. I've had relationships end badly and all you feel is an empty void which used to be filled with happy and now it's filled with hate and anger. All I can say is get busy doing other things and eventually the hurt will go away. Life goes on with or without this person. That doesn't mean someone else will come along just as quickly, but it goes on. And remember, you don't have to be sitting there lamenting the fact that you are alone. If you do, you'll come off as a self hater or a sad sack. Just be.

• Like 1
I just dont see how someone u care about or ever did care about could do that to you...

Are you serious? Really? You don't see how someone you care about or even did care about could do that to you?

I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... and then... I said f you dont ever fing talk to me again.
You've got some serious issues if this came out of your mouth. He's going to do that little thing because no emotionally healthy person would ever utter that to another person, let alone someone they claim "they care about or ever did care about". You can be mad til times get better, but for something like that to come out of your mouth? Yeah, you're now just some chick he used to know.

all I could do was send him endless texts back and forth I told him I loved him and he abandoned me
He put space between you two probably because it was only a matter of time before you turned into the "bunny boiler", given how you escalated a whole lot of nonsense.

he told me you seriously need help
He's right. You do. Poor guy. Edited by kendahke
  • Like 2
.. I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... ...

How heartless someone has to be to say such a thing to anyone, this man's mother died of cancer earlier this year and his father is seriously ill with cancer now. No normal human being would say this, not even to their worse ennemy. If you are capable of saying something this cruel and vicious I wonder what else you did during that relationship.

• Like 5
he said i was fing crazy and not to text him anymore.. I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... he told me you seriously need help **** and then... I said f you dont ever fing talk to me again. I just dont see how someone u care about or ever did care about could do that to you...

The parts in bold.

I agree with him.

If you hound someone with texts it's harassment.

Telling him he deserved his parent to die. What an abhorrent thing to say.

He obviously saw some early signs of what was to come and heeded them by ending it. Good for him.

OMG! He lost his mother recently too? Good grief!

I'm so glad he got away!

Edited by GemmaUK
  • Like 2
  • Author
Are you serious? Really? You don't see how someone you care about or even did care about could do that to you?

You've got some serious issues if this came out of your mouth. He's going to do that little thing because no emotionally healthy person would ever utter that to another person, let alone someone they claim "they care about or ever did care about". You can be mad til times get better, but for something like that to come out of your mouth? Yeah, you're now just some chick he used to know.

He put space between you two probably because it was only a matter of time before you turned into the "bunny boiler", given how you escalated a whole lot of nonsense.

He's right. You do. Poor guy.

Please note all I said was you deserve what happened to you after he called me fing crazy

• Author

You guys are misinformed this comment came out of anger... the guy never appreciated me anyways even when I was kind and tried to hel him. "You need helo" was probably in response to my vicious comment yes but you all clerly dont know me...

You guys are misinformed this comment came out of anger... the guy never appreciated me anyways even when I was kind and tried to hel him. "You need helo" was probably in response to my vicious comment yes but you all clerly dont know me...

Words have importance and they have consequences. You cannot say somthing this hurtful then use the excuse you were angered. Relationships end over *words*, business relationships end over *words*, families are broken because of *words*. You need to control yourself and the *words* coming out of your mouth, you are no longer 10 years old where you get a pass for everything.

If the man never appreciated you than don't date him to start with, end of story.

• Author

You are right gaeta they do have consequences.... but his words have consequences as well.. regardless of what has or hasnt happened to him.....

Your right it was a losing battle anyways...

No, we are not misinformed.

You said a horrible thing to this man. I hope you never experience the terrible pain of losing a loved one, then having some cruel person make a comment like you did. I have, and let me tell you, I never spoke to that person again. It has been almost 20 years since then, and I have never forgotten it, nor have I ever forgiven it. Not happening. You are too self-righteous and egocentric to see that right now, but God forbid it ever happen to you.

Words hurt. You don't get a pass just because you were angry. Him calling you crazy is not akin to you telling him his parent deserved to die, for heaven's sake. Grow up and take some accountability and learn to watch your mouth. There are things you can never take back; this is one of them.

Also, lose the victim card. You are not innocent in this.

Edited by ExpatInItaly
  • Like 6
I called him an ahole d who deserved his parent to die... he told me you seriously need help **** and then... I said f you dont ever fing talk to me again. I just dont see how someone u care about or ever did care about could do that to you...

Probably the same way you don't see how telling someone their parent deserved to die was probably a statement you are never going to live down.

I'm sure he saved that one in his inbox. That is going to leave a permanent mark with this guy, his family and any mutual friends you 2 have.

I also think it is a given that in the near future you are going to be awfully embarrassed as stuff like this seems to take a life of their own That text WILL get in the wrong hands eventually and you will be taken to task for it if not on social media, then in real life. If it is the latter, I sure hope your parents have your health insurance premiums paid up as they may need to use that insurance in the near future.

Wishing someone dead is bad enough...writing it in a form that could be saved by another person for future use against you is downright asinine.

I am trying you tell you that regardless of what happened, all your pain is automatically cancelled out and discounted to the layman on the street by your text. Again, this is something you can't just say "My Bad" and be the end of it.

In your shoes, I'd confide in a best friend or family member what happened because you may indeed pay a steep price in real life for it, and you'll need support from people who know you in real life. Because this will not go away quietly.

Lessons like this usually are learned the hard way. And I don't think you've heard the end of this by a mile.

• Like 1
I hope you never experience the terrible pain of losing a loved one, then having some cruel person make a comment like you did. I have, and let me tell you, I never spoke to that person again. It has been almost 20 years since then, and I have never forgotten it, nor have I ever forgiven it. Not happening. You are too self-righteous and egocentric to see that right now, but God forbid it ever happen to you.

It happened to me after my mother died, Expat...but the guy who said he was happy my mom was dead had his nose smelling his ear, because I removed part of his nose with my teeth.

• Author

Ummm you bit his ear off? I never said his parents deserved to die... I said he deserved what happened to him. I will have you know I am not egocentric and I will also have you know that I treatd him well in our relationship. He is the one who did not treat me well. I will also have you know that if you bit someones nose off I would say that is physical violence and would no doubt have more consequences than an angry comment I said.

I will also have you know that I am a grown woman and pay my own health insurance and you should watch yourself uttering threats on a public forum...