Girl lost interest

matty145

So there’s this girl that I met a while back, we’ve gone out a bunch of times and I’ve never really made a move on her, I slept over at her place twice. I’ve never made out with her just kissed her on the lips real quick. I thinks she’s lost interest in me because I didn’t make a definitive move towards her and never done anything with her. What should I do or what can I text her to get her to give me another chance?

• Author

Because she still texts me and teases me and stuff but it seams as if I've been friend zoned almost. She never really wants to hangout 1 on 1 anymore, looking back I missed a lot of green lights and blew a huge opportunity.

You lack confidence.....unless you instantly become bold and alfa, there is no chance.

Stop being afraid of girls.

Call her. Do NOT text her. Ask her out on a romantic date. Use the word date when you ask. At the end of the date at least give the poor girl a proper kiss goodnight.

Also stop having sleep overs unless some sexual activities are on the table, even if you are not up to true intercourse, there are other things you can do together

• Like 5

In her mind, your second chance was when she let you sleep at her place the second time. You said that you missed a lot of green lights, as far as she’s concerned, every green light after the first one was your second chance.

This is done. Just move on and don’t repeat the same mistake next time.

• Like 3
  • Author
In her mind, your second chance was when she let you sleep at her place the second time. You said that you missed a lot of green lights, as far as she’s concerned, every green light after the first one was your second chance.

This is done. Just move on and don’t repeat the same mistake next time.

Man I messed that up.

Man I messed that up.

You did, twice. I have never had a woman invite me to sleep at her place who did not want sex. Let this be a painful lesson for you.

You will continue failing until you get some intestinal fortitude and start taking control of situations. Most guys have every excuse in the world as to why they didn't kiss or sleep with a woman, but nearly every single time it was because they let fear and insecurity ruin everything.

mortensorchid

I think you did blow it with her if you were interested in her other than being friends, but there is nothing you can do about it now. Second chances in this situation will lead to friend zoning once again.

newyorker11356
You did, twice. I have never had a woman invite me to sleep at her place who did not want sex. Let this be a painful lesson for you.

You will continue failing until you get some intestinal fortitude and start taking control of situations. Most guys have every excuse in the world as to why they didn't kiss or sleep with a woman, but nearly every single time it was because they let fear and insecurity ruin everything.

Yup, unless she actually specifies otherwise, if a woman I'm dating invites me over to sleep at her place, I always assume she wants me to make a move.

• Author
I think you did blow it with her if you were interested in her other than being friends, but there is nothing you can do about it now. Second chances in this situation will lead to friend zoning once again.

How will that result in friend zoning?

Scarlett.O'hara

Ask her out on an actual date and see how she responds. Brunch, breakfast, lunch or coffee are not going to set the right tone.

If she agrees, make your move. If not, take it as lesson learned and move on.

• Like 1
  • Author
You lack confidence.....unless you instantly become bold and alfa, there is no chance.

Stop being afraid of girls.

How do I become “alpha” over text?

So there’s this girl that I met a while back, we’ve gone out a bunch of times and I’ve never really made a move on her, I slept over at her place twice. I’ve never made out with her just kissed her on the lips real quick. I thinks she’s lost interest in me because I didn’t make a definitive move towards her and never done anything with her. What should I do or what can I text her to get her to give me another chance?

If you're in the fiend zone, it's not really worth the effort to try getting out.

Consider this a lesson learned and try to move on to someone else, but this time try not to make the same mistakes.

• Like 1
If you're in the fiend zone...

Having a quiet chuckle here. Fiend zone.

Anyway, she sounds like she's keen. But you probably only have one chance left to show your interest. Be strong and brave: Ask her out and make a move. Show her what you're really made of.

• Like 1

ok.

my advice for a guy who can't make the move and how to deal with women you blew it with because you didn't make the move.

this is based on my own experience when i started dating after divorce and got friendzoned for not making the move when i was given the green light.

Ask her out. if she declines tell her to let you know when she wants to go out and stop talking to her.

if she goes, make a move.

When she rejects you (90% chance) at this point you have two options.

1. be a man and tell her you are only interested in dating then stick to your guns.

do not talk to her unless she asks to date.

Make a move.

considering she wanted to sleep with you before if she rejects any move or says she wants to take it slow you go NC and forget her.

period.

she is going to just lead you on and drive you nuts.

2. say "ok" and friendzone her.

You only have time to hang with her alone maybe once a month because you are too busy going on dates with other women, going to the gym, hobby's, ect.

Talk to her like your bro's. point out hot chicks and go talk to them, go on dates with women and tell her about how you leaned her over the railing out on your deck at night and plowed her from behind or whatever you did.

essentially you stop wasting your time on a woman who doesn't want to date and work on getting experience with women by going on many dates.

go out with women you may not find really hot and practice making moves on them if attractive women still scare you.

with either method the woman may come around but that isn't the point.

The point is learning to stop wasting time on someone who doesn't want to date when you do.

oh there is a 3rd option but I don't recommend it.

that option is masturbating with your own tears as lubricant after you are hanging with her at a bar and she goes home with some dude she just met to have sex.

Having a quiet chuckle here. Fiend zone.

I shouldn't post after drinking...or maybe I should? :laugh:

I shouldn't post after drinking...or maybe I should? :laugh:

any post i make in the PM or really early AM are done under the influence so I say have at it.

• 1 month later...
  • Author
ok.

my advice for a guy who can't make the move and how to deal with women you blew it with because you didn't make the move.

this is based on my own experience when i started dating after divorce and got friendzoned for not making the move when i was given the green light.

Ask her out. if she declines tell her to let you know when she wants to go out and stop talking to her.

if she goes, make a move.

When she rejects you (90% chance) at this point you have two options.

1. be a man and tell her you are only interested in dating then stick to your guns.

do not talk to her unless she asks to date.

Make a move.

considering she wanted to sleep with you before if she rejects any move or says she wants to take it slow you go NC and forget her.

period.

she is going to just lead you on and drive you nuts.

2. say "ok" and friendzone her.

You only have time to hang with her alone maybe once a month because you are too busy going on dates with other women, going to the gym, hobby's, ect.

Talk to her like your bro's. point out hot chicks and go talk to them, go on dates with women and tell her about how you leaned her over the railing out on your deck at night and plowed her from behind or whatever you did.

essentially you stop wasting your time on a woman who doesn't want to date and work on getting experience with women by going on many dates.

go out with women you may not find really hot and practice making moves on them if attractive women still scare you.

with either method the woman may come around but that isn't the point.

The point is learning to stop wasting time on someone who doesn't want to date when you do.

oh there is a 3rd option but I don't recommend it.

that option is masturbating with your own tears as lubricant after you are hanging with her at a bar and she goes home with some dude she just met to have sex.

After 2.5 weeks of NC, she texted me “hey, what’s up”. And I responded with just some normal conversation. Then I asked if we are gonna hangout and she said yeah. Now I tried to setup a date today via text and she still hasn’t responded, it’s been like 6 hours. Is this girl just trying to lead me on and use me for attention? Or am I in some weird friend zone?

newyorker11356
After 2.5 weeks of NC, she texted me “hey, what’s up”. And I responded with just some normal conversation. Then I asked if we are gonna hangout and she said yeah. Now I tried to setup a date today via text and she still hasn’t responded, it’s been like 6 hours. Is this girl just trying to lead me on and use me for attention? Or am I in some weird friend zone?

Meh, if it gets to the point where it's this complicated, I just typically move on.

Women that are into you won't usually have you guessing where things stand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So a girl lets me into her house and lets me sleep over and if I don't make a move, I get friend zoned and she loses interest just like that?

• Like 1

Ask her on a proper date and make a move if you want her.

If not, she is probably thinking you are just leading her on.

If you are no going to make any moves, move on...

After she first texted you should have called her and talked. If she does eventually respond, CALL HER :) Women like men who talk to them :)

You obviously want to be more than friends right?

right??

You got to ask her out on a date, there's no other way.

You have to tell her that you like her and that you're interested in her.

Will it hurt if you get rejected? Hell yeah! But in a way, rejection is a form of relief. You are being relieved of the paranoia of whether she likes you back or not because now you 100% know.

Only by getting rejected can you let her go.

And don't worry, it'll only hurt for like a couple of days, maybe a week. After that, you'll be good to go.

• Like 2