Girl I Work with

newguy48210

Ok i met this girl at work i was sitting alone at lunch and all the seats were empty and she was sitting alone as well then all of a sudden she puts her jacket right in front of my seat then goes to the bathroom and comes back to sit with me for the next 2 days we sit with each other for 4 hours talking...we talked about alot but im just going to get the the basics basically she told me she was checking me out alot but what trough me off was she likes having sex and she is having sex with a supervisor that works there i just ignored it when she told me so to make a long story short i started ignoring her for 3 days and then she talked to one of my freinds and told him yea he doesent like me anymore so the next day i told her i wasent mad or ignoring her..and she was just overthinking it..but I never text her or bother going to sit with her she always text me first or sits with me..but i texted her a couple days ago and asked her to hang out this weekend and she said idk im with my dude right now..the supervisor shes having sex with there not in a relationship so i just said ok...so the next day she calls me saying hey babe what you doing i told her i was just chilling so then she says yea im board and then she told me to text her i did and she dident reply back and then in the morning she wants to text me goodmorning...so im just confused should i just go back to ignoring her again completely and stop talking to her all together or should i keep talking to her because the supervisor she was talking to just gor fired for sleeping with alot of girls from work?

Edited by newguy48210

I hate to be "that person," but seriously dude, punctuation goes a long way. You have a paragraph of a run-on sentence with some ellipses. It's really hard to follow what you're trying to say.

This girl is "banging the boss" and flirting with you.

You intentionally ignored her, and when she called you on it, you denied it...but you state clearly in this post you ignored her. You told her she was over-analyzing when you were, in fact, ignoring her.

She doesn't know what she wants. She's flirting with you, but is involved with another man. She wants your attention, and when you reach out for dating and relationship, because she seems to be putting out this is what she wants, she does a 180 and states she "has a boyfriend."

It's dangerous to date coworkers, and lordy, after her and the boss break up and you go in on the boss' ex-girlfriend, we're looking at a big ball of potential ugly, and this girl seems dangerous from the beginning. Don't go near her romantically.

Professionally, be courteous and polite as far as the job and rapport requires.

She's banging the boss and flirting with you, then doubling back that she's involved...danger.

Just don't go anywhere with her. Red flags everywhere...do not pursue.