Girl not enthusiastic when i asked her out.

reozeno

Hiya guys.

I recently ask 1 girl out. However, she seems forced to agree to it and not enthusiastically talking about it. In fact, She even actually said, she MAY going out with other this other guy. This guy is who she kinda like n known for six years but the guy seem give her a cold shoulder.

She even casually suggest what if she bring her sis(which she later casually said her sis would never entertain that request anyway).

Now i have a date, but i feel its gonna be bad coz it seems like a pity date.

How should i approach this date? I think i should just go and have fun and expecting anything.

or should i abort it all together?

Honestly why would you. She sounds like a cow and not a nice person. Definitely doesn't sound interested in you. Just cancel it and move on.

• Like 2

She's not interested. Don't be surprised if she flakes on the date if you don't cancel.

It seems like she's doing everything she can to make you not want to go out with her anyway, instead of just saying no. Move on and find someone else

• Like 3

Based on her reactions to you asking her out, it's probably not going to be a fun date. I don't see the fun in making people do things they don't want to do. I wouldn't pursue this, and would look elsewhere.

• Like 2

Yup. Cancel and avoid the inevitable disaster... which will probably be painful and/or humiliating. Find a woman who shows enthusiasm to date.

• Like 2

She reluctantly agreed but might have plans with another guy, so plan on her cancelling if this guy decides to give her the time of day? Bring her sister along...as a buffer?

No. She doesn't really want to and she's not into it, and the night will be clouded by her behaviors so far, this other guy and bringing along her sister, in addition to just being pretty nonplussed about the whole thing. It's forced.

Don't bother.

• Like 2
Hiya guys.

I recently ask 1 girl out. However, she seems forced to agree to it and not enthusiastically talking about it. In fact, She even actually said, she MAY going out with other this other guy. This guy is who she kinda like n known for six years but the guy seem give her a cold shoulder.

She even casually suggest what if she bring her sis(which she later casually said her sis would never entertain that request anyway).

How should i approach this date? I think i should just go and have fun and expecting anything.

Abort. Abort. Abort.

• Like 2

You deserve to spend time with someone who is excited to be with you. If she does not feel this way, then she is not the right girl...

• Like 4
Hiya guys.

Yeah, if she's acting like you just threw up on her shoes, cancel the date. She's not interested, especially if she's bringing up some other guy.

• Like 4
Honestly why would you. She sounds like a cow and not a nice person.Definitely doesn't sound interested in you. Just cancel it and move on.

That one line had me in stitches!!! ????

But yeah, abort mission.

newyorker11356
Yeah, if she's acting like you just threw up on her shoes, cancel the date. She's not interested, especially if she's bringing up some other guy.

No kidding.

I mean, women might have canceled a date with me in the past for that reason, but they've never actually been dumb enough to say it was because they were currently more into another guy, lol.

• Like 1

Canceling the date is a no-brainer, but even more important is to realize your value and never let somebody blatantly disrespect you like that. When she said that you should have told her she's rude and that you wouldn't be talking to her ever again on account of it. Don't let women or anyone treat you like that.

• Like 1

If a girl mentions another guy she’s seeing or mentions bringing a friend or relative to a date, that is a no go. There is no interest there at all. Even if a girl is seeing another guy, if she’s interested she will go out with you with no mention of it at all. If the girl won’t hang out with you one on one, that means move on.

• Like 1
TunaInTheBrine
Hiya guys.

This isn't a date. It's a hang-out with her and her sister.

Anytime a girl is wishy-washy about seeing you, or she says she is going to bring a friend, cancel. Cancel the hangout.

Hiya guys.

Is her sister cute? Just to be the contrarian in this thread, if you are not vested in this girl at all, I would go, flirt with her sister and totally ignore her. Start the date by complimenting her sister, and say nothing to her. Bring her sister flowers and ask her sister all the questions that night. Negging 101. :p

ThrowfordAwayington

You could try communicating with her. "You mentioned going out with Other Guy and possibly bringing your sister on our date, I get the impression you might not really be up for it."

If she takes the out, don't think of it as losing a date. Think of it as saving time/money/effort on someone who wasn't up for it anyway.

You can abort but I wouldn't.

Plan a simple & inexpensive date. Go & have fun, expecting her to not be into you. While you are there see if you meet anybody else.

Cookiesandough

there's not being enthusiastic and then there's saying you're hoping to go out someone else who doesn't even really like you instead lol at least she's honest