Would you cancel one date for another?

ExposedBrick

I’ve had the good fortune of meeting a lot of new women recently. I tried to be smart and book two dates in the same day, one in the afternoon and the other in the evening Saturday.

The evening date was supposed to be a first date with a girl from OLD. Could be a dud or could be great, who knows.

The afternoon date was supposed to be coffee with a girl I met at a club when I was super drunk. However, she asked if I wanted to come do an “escape room” activity with her, her friend, and another guy, all of whom I met that night. They all seemed cool from what I remember.

I don’t know what to do now. I’d hate to cancel on the OLD girl. However, I’ve met the other girl in person and know she is of real interest(despite being drunk). Any suggestions? I thought about trying to re-schedule OLD but I don’t know if that will go over well.

CautiouslyOptimistic
I’ve had the good fortune of meeting a lot of new women recently. I tried to be smart and book two dates in the same day, one in the afternoon and the other in the evening Saturday.

The evening date was supposed to be a first date with a girl from OLD. Could be a dud or could be great, who knows.

The afternoon date was supposed to be coffee with a girl I met at a club when I was super drunk. However, she asked if I wanted to come do an “escape room” activity with her, her friend, and another guy, all of whom I met that night. They all seemed cool from what I remember.

I don’t know what to do now. I’d hate to cancel on the OLD girl. However, I’ve met the other girl in person and know she is of real interest(despite being drunk). Any suggestions? I thought about trying to re-schedule OLD but I don’t know if that will go over well.

Reschedule the OLD. You have never even met her. Propose an actual day and time and get it on the books.

Just reschedule the OLD with a new time and date asap so she isn't dropped last minute. Should be fine. If not, oh well you never met her anyway.

• Like 2

reschedule with one from old who knows she could easily flake on the day or day before you havnt even met yet.

i would take my chances with the person u met in real life first . people u meet in real life seem to be more reliable anyway

Personally I hate rescheduling arrangements, and hate when I get rescheduled on. It is the sign of someone who has no forward planning ability, and no commitment. When you make plans, you MAKE PLANS. Then if someone else asks you to do something else at the same time, you should say you already have plans.

So I would stick with the OLD meet, and tell the drunk girl you already have plans for the evening but would like to have coffee with her as planned.

• Like 2