Did I do something wrong

Jobber22

Older lady I use to date and myself recently decided to go catch a movie. We had fun, she curled up to me, held my hand and ended with a nice make out session where she replied it had been months since we did this. Next day she texts me a bunch over various topics. I ended our conversation with I didn’t want another couple of months to go by without me seeing her again. After this reply I have received nothing which is kind of confusing? Keep in mind she is a co worker, I do see her daily

• Author
Maybe you did nothing wrong, just she regrets of doing it with someone she sees daily.

Could be, we have had several dates but it’s been awhile

Older lady I use to date and myself recently decided to go catch a movie. We had fun, she curled up to me, held my hand and ended with a nice make out session where she replied it had been months since we did this. Next day she texts me a bunch over various topics. I ended our conversation with I didn’t want another couple of months to go by without me seeing her again. After this reply I have received nothing which is kind of confusing? Keep in mind she is a co worker, I do see her daily

I think what you said was a little much for your stage in the courtship even though you used to date.

• Author
I think what you said was a little much for your stage in the courtship even though you used to date.

Considering we have been intimate, staid the night at each others homes, met each other’s kids? I didn’t say I love you or I want to date I just said I didn’t want another 2 months to go by and not see her. Maybe I’m wrong I’m unsure

In light of your past, I wonder if she is contemplating over the prospect of resuming your 'romance.'

• Author
In light of your past, I wonder if she is contemplating over the prospect of resuming your 'romance.'

What I’m trying to figure out. She brought me lunch to work twice last week that she cooked and staid in touch atleast every other day but hasn’t said anything since I said that.

What I noticed is that you *ended* the conversation with this. I would imagine that she thought no response was required. If you want a response to a comment, say it in the middle of a conversation - not at the end.

Also, do you know she saw the comment? Perhaps you'd already said 'goodbye' and she'd logged off.

• Author
What I noticed is that you *ended* the conversation with this. I would imagine that she thought no response was required. If you want a response to a comment, say it in the middle of a conversation - not at the end.

Also, do you know she saw the comment? Perhaps you'd already said 'goodbye' and she'd logged off.

It’s a text, if someone had said that to me I would have replied. I will be with her for atleast 8 hours tomorrow but we barely talk at work just occasional glances

It’s a text, if someone had said that to me I would have replied. I will be with her for atleast 8 hours tomorrow but we barely talk at work just occasional glances

I wouldn't make too much of this. She likely wants to keep things discreet. Work romances can get messy and complicated. Ask her then. Let her know how you truly feel.

• Author
I wouldn't make too much of this. She likely wants to keep things discreet. Work romances can get messy and complicated. Ask her then. Let her know how you truly feel.

Thanks, guess I don’t really have much to lose

And yet I probably wouldn't have replied because I would have interpreted it as one of the things people say when they are signing off.

At any rate, you're seeing her tomorrow, so it sounds like all is good.