Girlfriend I met 3 years ago just contacted me to say I love you!

Williamjacob

Lets call her M, she lives in Texas, she has been married 3 times and has three kids all ground. She's 49. The guy she's with is an abuser. I told her to leave him for me I would treat her like star of my heart she is too me. This is the only woman I know that isn't crazy. She has light blue eyes her smile her beauty can't be compared. But the only issue I have with her is to drop the dead beat husband for me. I just spoken to her and she tells me that she's in love with me deeply. I don't know what to do at this point. I would fly to texas to be with her over the weekend. She juat as to say the word come to me William. I would be there in a heartbeat. I love so dearly. She has kick out her husband, but said he's still around. But she has moved away from him. She told me that she's the worth it. I say that's not true you are worth it. I feel so sad for her, I want to do more if she just let me come there. I can give her a better life.

How would I handle this? Any suggestions. No this is not the same girl from work. This is someone I really loved and know for 3 years going on 4 years. I met her through Facebook, she's a real catch she's hot and very good looking!

healing light
But the only issue I have with her is to drop the dead beat husband for me.

This is not a minor issue. This is a major issue. Abusive relationships often have many more breakups and reconciliations than healthier relationships statistically before the partner is gone for good.

Have you ever actually met this woman in person? It does not sound like she is available emotionally or physically for a relationship at this time. You will very likely crush your self-esteem waiting around for her to choose you and be free of this dysfunction.

• Like 1
Lets call her M, she lives in Texas, she has been married 3 times and has three kids all ground. She's 49. The guy she's with is an abuser. I told her to leave him for me I would treat her like star of my heart she is too me. This is the only woman I know that isn't crazy. She has light blue eyes her smile her beauty can't be compared. But the only issue I have with her is to drop the dead beat husband for me. I just spoken to her and she tells me that she's in love with me deeply. I don't know what to do at this point. I would fly to texas to be with her over the weekend. She juat as to say the word come to me William. I would be there in a heartbeat. I love so dearly. She has kick out her husband, but said he's still around. But she has moved away from him. She told me that she's the worth it. I say that's not true you are worth it. I feel so sad for her, I want to do more if she just let me come there. I can give her a better life.

How would I handle this? Any suggestions. No this is not the same girl from work. This is someone I really loved and know for 3 years going on 4 years. I met her through Facebook, she's a real catch she's hot and very good looking!

Wow, where to begin...

First of all, you haven't known her for close to 4-years. You met her three years ago and dated for how long? Since then, how many times, or how much time have you actually spent in her presence. You are in Florida and she is in Texas. How much actual contact time have you two had?

You say she is the only woman you know that isn't crazy. I wonder what 'crazy' constitutes for you as she is in the middle of an abusive relationship, 4th marriage AND tells you out of the blue that she loves you?! Huh?

You have described in some detail how physically attractive she is, but nothing that is substantive. Do you really know her?

It sounds like, for whatever reason, you are donning the shining armour and ready to sweep her away from her evil captor. Are you certain you are thinking rationally? If she wants you, let her leave her abusive husband and make her way to you. Let her start the divorce proceedings, finalize and let you know. I am afraid that she may be trying to manipulate you emotionally to come swooping in to help her do what she fears doing on her own. I cannot wonder if she is trying to add you to the drama b/c she feels she can.

Please, please be careful.

I would wish her well and let it go. But, I feel like you are not going to do that...

And these, are the days of our lives...

• Like 6
I would wish her well and let it go. But, I feel like you are not going to do that...

And these, are the days of our lives...

Drama, baby. Drama....:p

• Like 1

You say she is the only woman you know that isn't crazy. I wonder what 'crazy' constitutes for you as she is in the middle of an abusive relationship, 4th marriage AND tells you out of the blue that she loves you?! Huh?

Exactly. If that's not your definition of crazy OP, I don't know what is...

• Like 2
BarbedFenceRider

knight in shining armor ie.."nice guy" never works out. She is damaged goods. she may be physically attractive, but her head ain't right! Married 3 times? Current "guy" is abusive? Has multiple kids from multiple daddies?

THIS.....WILL....NEVER....WORK.

She needs to exit evil relationship and start therapy to figure out why her personal life is a disaster. Until then, no man should be around her. Period.

As someone else said on here. "Not your circus, not your monkeys"...Or something like that. lol

Find the things you do like about her and try to find same attributes in someone else that is more stable. Plenty of fish my man...

Ah yes the shining knight syndrome. Don't rescue her, because you can't, she doesn't want it. The only thing that will rescue her is that she goes to a women's shelter, and gets the proper counseling she needs. She needs to be deprogrammed for being abuses for so long. A romantic relationship with another man in no cure, in fact it will only make her feel guilt and go back to her abuser. So you will only exasperate her situation.

Tell her to seek out counseling, not another man. Wish her well.

How would I handle this?

Stop dating. Your woman picker is broken beyond repair.

There is something in you that keeps attracting these pathetic creatures and the common denominator is you, so it would seem that for the foreseeable future, you need a therapist more than you need a girlfriend. You need to figure out what is it about you that needs to save these creatures so badly and why you can't seem to attract/be attractive to emotionally/mentally healthy women. Something isn't healthy with you.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 3
  • Author

Thanks everyone here for your advice and comments I really wanted to show my gratitude by saying I've had it out with her and her lies. She wasn't leaving Texas she wanted to die there and she wasn't giving up her 3rd husband either. One more thing she said she had ovarian cancer and was going to die because she had no money to take care of it. Last time she was bleeding back in April. I can't feel sorry for her because so much lies. Her pickup truck was repo in May there goes the small business she had. Tried to blame her life on me, like it was all my fault. I know better not to get involved with such a woman. Told her off and blocked and deleted her. The End