Naked picture of him

Fishforbreakfast

Fishforbreakfast

I'm sure this has been asked a lot before, but if a guy you have been on a few dates with and slept with sends you a dick picture (out of the blue) would that be a deal breaker? Does it say something negative about his character? He said it was just a bit of fun but I kind of take offence to it because I didn't ask for it, nor were we flirting in text or anything it was just random. Him holding his dick in the mirror smiling... I don't think I'm a prude but my first reaction was wtf did you send me that for, and he's like well I figure I'm not going to get one of you and so on...

thefooloftheyear

Immature and classless jackass..

I'm not being judgemental, do what you want, but sleeping with a guy after a "few dates", maybe gives him a message that your thing is all about sex...

I dunno...

TFY

• Like 2

He wants you to reciprocate.

What kind of guy does that? Well, let's just say James Bond would never do that. Is this the kind of thing that your dream guy, the guy you always imagined yourself growing up to marry, would do?

I guess probably not. Time to move on.

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
He wants you to reciprocate.

What kind of guy does that? Well, let's just say James Bond would never do that. Is this the kind of thing that your dream guy, the guy you always imagined yourself growing up to marry, would do?

I guess probably not. Time to move on.

No definitely not but I'm beginning to think if they are good in other ways to let certain things slides... is it just a immature boy thing or do you think it says a lot more about him, he was a gentleman in all other ways.

CautiouslyOptimistic

[]I agree with PegNosePete......this is not a classy gentleman.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1

I will never understand why men think this would be attractive to a woman?

It's rude and immature. I wouldn't be very impressed with this guy...

• Like 3

You should block him. It means he has absolutely no respect for you and is just viewing you as someone to bang. He doesn't plan to take it further than the bedroom with you.

• Like 4
No definitely not but I'm beginning to think if they are good in other ways to let certain things slides... is it just a immature boy thing or do you think it says a lot more about him, he was a gentleman in all other ways.

Of course they're gentlemen in the beginning. You've only gone out with him on 4 dates. People don't show you who they are that soon but he's already shown you tasteless side of him. Probably more to come.

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
You should block him. It means he has absolutely no respect for you and is just viewing you as someone to bang. He doesn't plan to take it further than the bedroom with you.

He asked me to be his gf but I said Not yet... then this behaviour

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Of course they're gentlemen in the beginning. You've only gone out with him on 4 dates. People don't show you who they are that soon but he's already shown you tasteless side of him. Probably more to come.

That's a good point!!!

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
A few dates and asking to be his girlfriend? Red flag.

That's what I thought, which is why I said no not yet..it's hard because he was nice in many ways but too full on too quick to be genuine

I'm beginning to think if they are good in other ways to let certain things slides...

Certain small things maybe. Multiple glaring red flags?? No! Don't drop your standards anywhere near that low!

• Like 2

There are actually men who will say "I love you" for more sex and not mean one word of it. Men normally don't send dick shots to potential gfs.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
There are actually men who will say "I love you" for more sex and not mean one word of it. Men normally don't send dick shots to potential gfs.

Yeh after I said no to being his gf he started focusing mainly on sexual stuff, probably thought there was no point trying to impress me anymore

• Like 1
That's what I thought, which is why I said no not yet..it's hard because he was nice in many ways but too full on too quick to be genuine

They're nice in the beginning, Fish. But in the span of a few dates, he's already waved two red flags. Don't pay so much attention to the "nice" that you get in the initial stages. There's no truth to it until you've spent a significant amount of time getting to know him and even then.

Don't let the sex cloud your brain.

These are alarm bells going off that is why you posted -- take heed. Trust your judgment.

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
They're nice in the beginning, Fish. But in the span of a few dates, he's already waved two red flags. Don't pay so much attention to the "nice" that you get in the initial stages. There's no truth to it until you've spent a significant amount of time getting to know him and even then.

Don't let the sex cloud your brain.

These are alarm bells going off that is why you posted -- take heed. Trust your judgment.

Thanks this is what I need to hear. I often worry it's me being to picky and that it's a thing all guys probably do, but seems like it's not. I talked to s couple of friends and they were horrified as well (and they are not prudes). I just thought he might have been trying to impress me, he seemed pretty innocent but maybe that was part of his act:

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

OK....i'm confused...:confused:

You told him you didn't want to be his gf.....but you had sex with him early on....So my guess is that he thought you just wanted to get some d...so I guess that's what he felt you probably wanted at that point, no??

I dunno, but I could see how he'd get that feeling...

TFY

• Like 5
WaitingForBardot

...which is why, I'm guessing he sent it to the wrong number. Now that is a red flag.

You told him you didn't want to be his gf.....but you had sex with him early on....So my guess is that he thought you just wanted to get some d...so I guess that's what he felt you probably wanted at that point, no??

TFY

I understand what you are saying OP. He asked you to be his girlfriend too early. You thought it was weird so you declined. It didn't mean that you didn't like him or that you didn't want to see where the relationship would go. It didn't mean that you didn't want to be his girlfriend... In time, when you knew him better.

But he, like many men, probably heard what you said and took it as rejection. In other words, she doesn't like me enough to be my girlfriend, so this must be all about sex...

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 1
I understand what you are saying OP. He asked you to be his girlfriend too early. You thought it was weird so you declined. It didn't mean that you didn't like him or that you didn't want to see where the relationship would go. It didn't mean that you didn't want to be his girlfriend... In time, when you knew him better.

But he, like many men, probably heard what you said and took it as rejection. In other words, she doesn't like me enough to be my girlfriend, so this must be all about sex...

What a fool this man was! To believe this woman who he'd had sex with multiple times actually liked him "like that!" LOL OMG

I hate modern life

• Like 4
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast

TFY

I didn't want to rush into a relationship because it had just been a few dates, wanted to make sure he liked me for my personality and didn't just want a gf. I didn't see the harm in sleeping with him we both adults and I wanted to... I feel like if I asked a guy to be my bf after a couple of dates he would freak out too!

What a fool this man was! To believe this woman who he'd had sex with multiple times actually liked him "like that!" LOL OMG

I hate modern life

I don't disagree. It gets confusing when you are having sex after only a few dates. You have a good point.

I'm just saying, men and women can look at the same experience from two very different perspectives sometimes...