Was I a douche?

matan123

Hi guys, long post here so please bear with me because I would really like to hear your opinion.

My company moved me to another country for a short term project. I usually go there occasionally anyway so I dont mind. I met this beautiful girl on the second day I was there and we ended up having sex. I was very respectful to her, slept over, we had great conversations, and fell asleep. Next day I woke up and was really nice to her as well. I was leaving to another city that day so I spoke to her for a bit and then abruptly said nice to meet you and just went and sat somewhere else. (I was very high and Im still not sure why I acted like that. She then came to me and gave me a hug but I was very cold (still not sure why).

I didnt contact her at all after that for about three months. She didnt contact me either. The only thing I did was like anything she posts on social media. I have to admit I do that to everyone though. About three weeks ago I was really bored at 4:00 am and contacted her. She replied back and I even tried to video call her but it didnt go through to her and invited her to come to my country and visit (which I thin was very nice of me). I made a a joke about how Israel will take Sinai back since a large number of tourist are coming back (there was a long war between us) where she replied back youre dreaming. I told her you know what dreams come true and she replied back by ''ok''. I dont know if that wa rude because thers a long history between the two country. She then joked around and called me a *bit***. She then wrote *Im just joking, you're not a bit** but def cute though**. I then replied back, dont worry about it, I know you were waiting to hear from me *bit***. I honestly dont know why I said that to her as it is extremely disrespectful.

the video call worked and she showed me her room and then I didnt have a lightbulb so I told her that ill charge my phone and use the light to show you. She then replied by no worries Im going to sleep anyways. Half an hour later she sent me a message saying ''please dont call me a b**itch again"". I have to admit I ignored her when I was online because there was another person I was interested in online. I woke up the next day and found myself blocked everywhere.

I dont understand. Was it just me contacting her after months or the b**itch word. I spoke to one of my good friends and he told me that it was wrong and not respectful to a woman at all.

I cant contact her obviously but is there anything I can avoid in the future to stop thing from happening again.

Edited by matan123
Cookiesandough

lol theres a user here with this exact situation except shes the chick. had a ons with a guy, he went ghost mode on her, liked her social media stuff for a month, came back and called her a bitch

we all advised her to tell him to go f himself xD

• Like 8
lol theres a user here with this exact situation except shes the chick. had a ons with a guy, he went ghost mode on her, liked her social media stuff for a month, came back and called her a bitch

I was wondering if this is the guy, but the timeline is a little off.

• Like 3
  • Author

where exactly was I douche? also what girl? did she post here about this? wow I must have really pissed her off lol.

She called me a *bitch* first.

Edited by matan123
where exactly was I douche? also what girl?

You were douchy for being rude the following morning, douchy for never contacting her for the 3 months following then reappearing out of the blue, and douchy for calling her a b****.

• Like 4

The story sounds exactly the same.

• Like 3
  • Author

She called me a *bit** first. She then took it back.

and I dont have to contact every girl I have a ONS with. I dont want to argue Im just trying to understand.

• Author
And yet here you are? !!!

Im posting here to better myself and see if i made a mistake. everyone is ignoring the fact that she called me a b*it* first.

If she posted here because she was butthurt about it then good riddance.

MajesticUnicorn

Just cause she said it first doesn't mean you should have done the same. That word specifically, is stereotypically derogatory towards women...so yeah she was probably offended being called that.

Yes, you were a douche from the 'nice to meet you' point but possibly sooner.

Without a breakdown of the night we don't know but from your behaviour it sounds likely.

You continued being a douche.

Is this how you treat women normally or just this one?

• Like 2
heavenonearth
what story? If she posted here about this then that is really desperate.

Im posting here to better myself and see if i made a mistake. everyone is ignoring the fact that she called me a b*it* first.

Yea.... you're a douche.

• Like 3

I think you both were rude with one another.

For me, B is a fighting word. I don't play with that word. AT. ALL.

She sounds like she can dish it out, but she can't take it.

Like my brother used to say: don't start none, won't be none.

where exactly was I douche? also what girl? did she post here about this? wow I must have really pissed her off lol.

Says every 5 year old.

If she stuck her hand in a fire, would you do it too?

• Like 2
what story? If she posted here about this then that is really desperate.

Kettle, meet pot

• Like 3

If her calling you a B bothered you that much, you'd have hung up on her and blocked her and moved on.

The fact that you're posting here demonstrates that on some level, you are butthurt, too.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be all in your feels; you'd take the attitude of "good riddance" and move on with someone else and she wouldn't be taking up all this real estate in your mind.

• Like 1
Cookiesandough
The story sounds exactly the same.

don't know what weirds me out more... that they coincidentally found their way to this forum for advice from their perspective, or that it's different people and this kind of stuff is a common occurrence.

• Like 6
CautiouslyOptimistic

Whether you and this other female poster are the same person, posting about the same situation, or neither, everyone in this whole scenario is a douche.

• Like 3
  • Author
If her calling you a B bothered you that much, you'd have hung up on her and blocked her and moved on.

The fact that you're posting here demonstrates that on some level, you are butthurt, too.

Otherwise, you wouldn't be all in your feels; you'd take the attitude of "good riddance" and move on with someone else and she wouldn't be taking up all this real estate in your mind.

It didnt bother me at all, shes the one that got bothered and blocked me when I said the same to her. You agreed with me that she can dish it and not take it so I dont understand why everyone is attacking me here. I was very respectful to her the night we had sex and Im not obliged to contact her after having sex.