Girl Suddenly Wants To Meet??

Roses777

I'll try and summarize this a lot:

Started talking to a CANCER girl who loves videogames and anime at the start of September over text. Kept inviting her out like 4-5 times and she kept flaking, saying she had homework to do, etc. We were about to meet when suddenly a guy coincidentally approached her that day. I know she met up with him the next day but have no idea if she is seeing him or what. I don't mention him because that would be insecure. When I mentioned that I wanted to get to know her better and that's why I was inviting her out, she said 'i don't want to ruin the friendship' and apologized a few times. I was about to walk away because it was like 5 weeks of talking to her every few days.

She finally wanted to meet last Thursday but I had to decline because I had to work an evening shift. I counteroffered, saying I wanted to meet Friday. I texted her just asking how she was that day and she was super direct, asking whether I was at the college. I said I was and she said she is on her way and we finally met. She blushed around me and seems interested and twirled her hair around but very, very shy! Unbelievably shy, even. We chilled with her and my friend for about 40 minutes but she had work to do and I had things to do with my male buddy.

I have talked about hanging out with her on Tuesday and offered to help her with her homework assignment. I am a PISCES male and find her very attractive.

How do I know if she has changed her mind? If she doesn't flake this time? She texts me every once in a while but isn't blowing up my phone exactly.

Much thanks!

CautiouslyOptimistic

Unless a PISCES has some sort of mind reading ability I am unaware of, there's virtually no way of knowing, yet, whether she has changed her mind or not.

• Like 1
  • Author
Unless a PISCES has some sort of mind reading ability I am unaware of, there's virtually no way of knowing, yet, whether she has changed her mind or not.

Don't you know? Us PISCES are the most intuitive of the entire zodiac. ;)

It certainly seems like it. She is replying to my texts faster and hasn't flaked since.

must be the type of girl who likes persistance i give up after the third flake as i just think they are not interested or if they keep giving excuses if they really want to meet they will make time

I'll try and summarize this a lot:

Kept inviting her out like 4-5 times and she kept flaking

We were about to meet when suddenly a guy coincidentally approached her that day.

she said 'i don't want to ruin the friendship'

5 weeks of talking to her every few days.

I counteroffered, saying I wanted to meet Friday.

she said she is on her way and we finally met.

How do I know if she has changed her mind? If she doesn't flake this time? She texts me every once in a while but isn't blowing up my phone exactly.

Much thanks!

I wonder when people will learn. This woman has very clearly shown you who she is, yet you continued to ignore it. Now you've finally met and you are wondering why she is still showing you who she is....

When a person flakes this amount of times, she's not that interested. When you still persist after being flaked on this number of times, there is a point where persistence becomes desperation, and interest becomes a demonstration of a lack of other options. You are wasting your time.

You've played her stupid game...what's the prize...

Edit: Even if she is replying to your texts quickly for now, she will eventually default to her usual behavior.

Edited by OnlyHonesty