Awkward Hinge scenario

ExposedBrick

I recently started using the Hinge app. I connected with a girl who is a friend of a friend. she sent me a message with a question. I replied back with an answer and question. I never heard back from her.

Its our mutual friend's birthday party tonight. I noticed her name/email on the group email thread with the details of the party, among about 25 others. I'm almost certainly going to bump into her tonight, although we have never met before.

How would you handle the situation? She might be interested, she might not be. She might be aware of the situation, she might not be. I'm still interested but there will be a lot of attractive single women there. I'm not sure if I should point out the situation or just go about my business as usual.

Don't bring up the Hinge thing. You are way overthinking this. Just do your thing and hit on the hot women.

• Like 3
Cookiesandough

How is this awkward? She was on there too. Exchange pleasantries only if necessary but then ignore her and go for the other ladies.

• Like 1

Just be friendly if you see her, and pretend it never happened... you're talking to so many girls that you don't even remember her messages. (At least that's how you should act)