She might like me but has a long-distance boyfriend in another country, now what?

Sdives

So this girl I see at her work a lot we talk all the time. I do think on some level she likes me, she told me that she has some long distance boyfriend in another country, for (hardly anytime at all) on the other side of the planet.

I told her that I have done the long-distance thing twice. For the rest of the time she stared me at me like non -stop afterword’s and I went about my business. It wasn’t negative, but I can't tell if should bother

I honestly want to ask her out badly anyways, regardless of this long-distance boyfriend, what’s the tact to go about this?

Yes I realize what I’m doing, but yes I’m curious about her, no I don’t think they are that serious at all. But still.

He lives another country, they met on vacation. He's not around.

After I told her I done it twice once to Australia and the other L.A.( we live in Canada) she was massive smiles at me, like massive. It was like a bonding moment in a woman sense, like relationship talk, like girls do. She was surprised I about this I think.

Honestly, seriously do I ask her out anyways? this guy lives in the US on the other coast. I mean how to go about being the other guy? as in asking? how do you ask her out knowing this? even though she might be interested she might not bother, girls are like this. I mean I dont want to seem like some massive jerk here asking while knowing.

She also has a big dream to go to one of the US states and explore, I wont say which on here but I've spent allot of time in that state and she was thrilled with that. About two weeks back I told her I was going to talk to her more I never followed up as for two weeks I and food poisoning I told her that.

she always still looks at me looks away and all that, like right away, she's young too

You can ask but it's kind of a jerk move. I'd drop not so subtle hints that you would ask if the LDR BF wasn't in the picture. If she break up with him fine. If not, you took a low risk shot.

For all you know the BF is fake, somebody she made up so you wouldn't ask.

IMO finding someone locally is a more appealing option, that possibly, she is thinking about. She's not married or engaged, she's young and has a lot relationships ahead of her so why not? You like this girl, ask her out.

• Author
IMO finding someone locally is a more appealing option, that possibly, she is thinking about. She's not married or engaged, she's young and has a lot relationships ahead of her so why not? You like this girl, ask her out.

He lives in another country, so thats just dumb. I told her a couple weeks back I was going to talk to her more, I jumped ship as I was major sick. This came out of nowhere I wonder if it was an attack. We have been talking for about 6 week and book out of nowhere.

I think he's real she's not making it up.

Apart of thinks if he's on the other side of the planet she's fair game.

• Author
Another Sdives thread...

If she's under 23 ask her out for a drink after work. You've already waited long enough

This is the same person. I would have done it two week ago but I was puking my guts out. I even hinted at it to her that I was going to. She 23 as of 2017

Cookiesandough

I disagree...if she is committed to the guy it shouldn't matter where he goes or is, it's cheating if she does. A cheater is a cheater. One day perhaps you will be distant, whether physically or emotionally, and she might think of stepping out on you. I see this girl is slam piece material. Nothing more.

• Author
Canada and the USA are on other sides of the planet?

My globe is wrong :(

No like countries and coasts, its not literal across the planet. its like a metaphor

• Author
I disagree...if she is committed to the guy it shouldn't matter where he goes or is, it's cheating if she does. A cheater is a cheater. One day perhaps you will be distant, whether physically or emotionally, and she might think of stepping out on you. I see this girl is slam piece material. Nothing more.

likely yes

• Like 1
  • Author
Another Sdives thread...

If she's under 23 ask her out for a drink after work. You've already waited long enough

23 as in LDR aren't usually realistic at that age?

Cookies! Where do you learn this course language? I've noticed you talking about relationships using guy terminology. Once, you mentioned something and I had to google it... turned out to be PUA language.

What kind of guys do you hang out with?

• Like 1

You need to just move on and stop worrying about someone else girl friend she's not with you. Just friends. She has her dream guy and your not him!

• Author
You need to just move on and stop worrying about someone else girl friend she's not with you. Just friends. She has her dream guy and your not him!

This is hilarious

• Author

So She comes up to me and gets into my personal space all excited to talk and what not I of course stay neutral. Sometimes she's hesitant to say my name, when telling me something even though she comes across as being energetic when we talk. I just keep my cool under fire the whole time.

This whole LD BF she supposedly has thrown me off because despite this she seems flirty, gets up close to me isolates me to talk from everyone else.

I think she wants you to convince her to break up with her BF and date you. Some people won't move on unless they have a for sure thing. OR maybe she wants to have a little fun on the side.

• Author
I think she wants you to convince her to break up with her BF and date you. Some people won't move on unless they have a for sure thing. OR maybe she wants to have a little fun on the side.

That's what I think. But her mentioning that slows me down a bit. It feels I was in the threshold to about to ask, and the get thrown this. It's like I need to step back again.... or something.

If she was that committed, its wouldn't have come up so late after all my talks/flirts with her, plus her body language says something even after she mentioned it.

Yes

..or she may, now the bf thing is now out in the open, feel more comfortable talking one on one as the "romantic" stuff is a definite no go and the op is now deemed "safe" to talk to.

She perhaps now thinks - "He will not get the wrong idea - he now knows the score - I have a bf so he knows I am off the market"

• Author
Yes

..or she may, now the bf thing is now out in the open, feel more comfortable talking one on one as the "romantic" stuff is a definite no go and the op is now deemed "safe" to talk to.

She perhaps now thinks - "He will not get the wrong idea - he now knows the score - I have a bf so he knows I am off the market"

Her body language and stuff is flirty and what not, this guy live far away. I have to step back here and see what I'm going to do.

She should have mentioned this long ago. I never stuck my neck out there so I'm good I also never react so its like I'm neutral

Edited by Sdives
  • Like 1
  • Author

If she is interested in cheating, or in reality the LDR is fading. She better be consistent with her flirting from here on out.If she keeps it up I'll spring back if not then I'll bail.

I cant see another way

Edited by Sdives
  • Author

But why exactly do you say that? also I need to find a way to see it she is using me for attention.