Trying to be sure

Slowlydrifting

Slowlydrifting

I am in love with the guy I am dating. It’s LD and I am pretty even keeled about things. He’s hot and cold all the time. That’s why things ended for us the first time. I want zero pressure and he needs zero pressure from me, it’s his job. It is just really difficult. I know he likes that I’m not a pain in the ass but that doesn’t mean I am not a pain in the ass to myself. We live 2000 miles apart periodically and he has a job that would make anyone throw up on cue. I blew my first opportunity with him and don’t want to do it a second time because there is obviously something there between us that keeps us where we are. It’s just unconventional and hard to handle. He’s so nonchalant so reassurance from him I feel is not gonna happen. :( If I was in his shoes I’d be the same way. Love just really sucks sometimes.

I am in love with the guy I am dating. It’s LD and I am pretty even keeled about things. He’s hot and cold all the time. That’s why things ended for us the first time. I want zero pressure and he needs zero pressure from me, it’s his job. It is just really difficult. I know he likes that I’m not a pain in the ass but that doesn’t mean I am not a pain in the ass to myself. We live 2000 miles apart periodically and he has a job that would make anyone throw up on cue. I blew my first opportunity with him and don’t want to do it a second time because there is obviously something there between us that keeps us where we are. It’s just unconventional and hard to handle. He’s so nonchalant so reassurance from him I feel is not gonna happen. :( If I was in his shoes I’d be the same way. Love just really sucks sometimes.

What is so exciting in dating a man that lives 2000 miles away and is constantly hot and cold? Nothing but drama.

Love sucks when we pick the wrong person to date and love.

Find yourself a nice local man that will take you out on dates and make you feel special.

• Author
Slowlydrifting
What is so exciting in dating a man that lives 2000 miles away and is constantly hot and cold? Nothing but drama.

Love sucks when we pick the wrong person to date and love.

Find yourself a nice local man that will take you out on dates and make you feel special.

I have followed your story for awhile. Honestly there is nothing good about these local guys. It’s just really difficult when you’ve been on both side of burned and being burned.

Edited by Slowlydrifting
Granmar
I have followed your story for awhile. Honestly there is nothing good about these local guys. It’s just really difficult when you’ve been on both side of burned and being burned.

I know all about being burnt. The important is to not give up till you find a kind loving man. I was 3,5 years online and met close to 200 men before I met my current bf. He was worth the long bumpy road.