LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I think I like my car salesman, he's single

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 7:10 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaysngrace View Post
Hey i just thought of something! The review!!

Did your dealership send you a link to review the experience? Mine did! I'm going to write something positive about my car salesman being awesome and adorable! Hopefully it will jar his memory although he calls me " crazy my first name " so maybe I'll sign my name that way to help him think of me a little bit more easily

Write your review!!!
Just out of curiosity, why does he think you're crazy?
vanhalenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 7:32 PM   #17
Established Member

Nah, don't worry about "professional ethics" at a car dealership. I worked at one and there was some real crap going down there out in the mechanic bays after that department went home.

You should just text or email and say, "Hey, would you ever like to go for a drink sometime? I had so much fun buying the car from you." or "Would you like to go for a drink sometime? At first I was going to just wait and come say hi next time I had to bring the car in for service, but with my luck, it won't break down until after the warranty is out."
Old 6th October 2017, 9:57 PM   #18
Established Member

Using contact information provided in a professional setting for personal use could grounds for termination. I would not rely on Mr. CarMan contacting the OP, even if he's interested. The OP is going to have to make a move.

He's a salesman. He flirts. He has charm. He schmoozes. He makes sales and he makes money. Don't mix signals, OP. He might find you attractive and there may be chemistry, but he's on the clock and he's on full-charm mode.

Take a chance and ask him out.
act00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 11:58 PM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
No I already WAS married to a car guy for nearly ten years. This other guy that I think is adorable just sold me a car last month.

It's funny how they call and call if you're uncertain about the car but once you buy it? Nothing
Aw maybe reach out? Does the dealer sell accessories? Maybe stop buy to do a window shop for some car accessories to complement your new purchase. It will be a good normal looking excuse to see him and therefore another chance to flirt and show some interest. Good luck!
girlinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2017, 12:04 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Hey i just thought of something! The review!!

Did your dealership send you a link to review the experience? Mine did! I'm going to write something positive about my car salesman being awesome and adorable! Hopefully it will jar his memory although he calls me " crazy my first name " so maybe I'll sign my name that way to help him think of me a little bit more easily

Write your review!!!
I haven't been provided with a review page unfortunately. Good idea though!
Old 7th October 2017, 12:07 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by act00 View Post
Using contact information provided in a professional setting for personal use could grounds for termination. I would not rely on Mr. CarMan contacting the OP, even if he's interested. The OP is going to have to make a move.

He's a salesman. He flirts. He has charm. He schmoozes. He makes sales and he makes money. Don't mix signals, OP. He might find you attractive and there may be chemistry, but he's on the clock and he's on full-charm mode.

Take a chance and ask him out.
So true. As he was being charming pre purchase I automatically took that as simply because we wants to make a sale. But post purchase I had a few follow up appointments with him and there was some chemistry, even when he had nothing financial to gain from it. I'm not saying he likes me, far from; but I had a thought it was worth exploring. Asking him out would seem stalkerish though because he has shortened versions of his name on social media. He would 100% think I've stalked him ha
Old 7th October 2017, 12:11 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhalenfan View Post
Just out of curiosity, why does he think you're crazy?
Is this a trick question?