LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I'm not a witch but ...

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 4:37 PM   #31
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaTheater View Post
Good, because if you're anything like me, you'll screw it up and turn yourself into a newt or a wombat.
😂😂😂 I would for sure!
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 4:54 PM   #32
Established Member

I don't have any advice, I just wanted to say I had to read the post based on the title alone
camillalev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 5:53 PM   #33
Established Member

I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life and have known some interesting characters. One was a borderline roommate who used to dabble in magic (she was an amateur). She used to actually make honey jars full of men on OLD and got mad at me once for cleaning the apartment because she claimed it "undid" her magic and that's the reason men weren't calling. I had been in the apartment for a year or so before she became my roommate, and after she started messing with spells, inexplicable things happened in the place. Like weird noises, our heavy locked door opening and slamming shut (the wind could never do this), odd multi-colored lights at night in the hallway where there was no window from the outside, etc.

Don't do it. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. Not knowing what she was doing, I think she opened some kind of portal or something that brought a lot of weird energy into the place.
kendahke likes this.
healing light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 6:21 PM   #34
Established Member

I used to be on antidepressants, I got off them years ago but I can attest that the withdrawal sucks mentally and physically. Sure you are in control of your body, but it makes sense that your behavior was so out of character. Anyway, not that it is an excuse but my point is I understand.

It does sound like you messed up big time, but you already know that.

I donít know that the damage is too much to be repaired though. The fact that he is still responding points to the fact that he could still be interested despite all the drama that went down. Your brother is right, any normal guy would probably run if he were accused of those things after three weeks.

As other posters said, I would give him some time. Itís already been a week since youíve spoken, give it some more time, and then when you feel like you are emotionally in a better place you could reach out. At the very least apologize for your behavior and I do think if you want any chance with him you should be upfront about the medication thing. Yeah thereís a stigma behind it, but do you really want to put on an act to be with someone?

The worst that can happens is he rejects you, which you should be prepared for. But if nothing else youíll feel better knowing you apologized and laid it all on the line.
MajesticUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 7:47 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by healing light View Post
I have had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life and have known some interesting characters. One was a borderline roommate who used to dabble in magic (she was an amateur). She used to actually make honey jars full of men on OLD and got mad at me once for cleaning the apartment because she claimed it "undid" her magic and that's the reason men weren't calling. I had been in the apartment for a year or so before she became my roommate, and after she started messing with spells, inexplicable things happened in the place. Like weird noises, our heavy locked door opening and slamming shut (the wind could never do this), odd multi-colored lights at night in the hallway where there was no window from the outside, etc.

Don't do it. I couldn't get away from her fast enough. Not knowing what she was doing, I think she opened some kind of portal or something that brought a lot of weird energy into the place.
in another thread I would love to know more about this! I'm a big fan of the paranormal.
camillalev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 8:10 PM   #36
Established Member

Quote:

That's scary I won't do it! There's prob not even a spell strong enough to undo my damage 😂
Old 5th October 2017, 8:44 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:

what is a honey jar full of men from OLD. are they ok
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:12 PM   #38
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
what is a honey jar full of men from OLD. are they ok
Lol I was thinking the same thing!!
Old 5th October 2017, 9:20 PM   #39
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticUnicorn View Post
I used to be on antidepressants, I got off them years ago but I can attest that the withdrawal sucks mentally and physically. Sure you are in control of your body, but it makes sense that your behavior was so out of character. Anyway, not that it is an excuse but my point is I understand.

It does sound like you messed up big time, but you already know that.

I donít know that the damage is too much to be repaired though. The fact that he is still responding points to the fact that he could still be interested despite all the drama that went down. Your brother is right, any normal guy would probably run if he were accused of those things after three weeks.

As other posters said, I would give him some time. Itís already been a week since youíve spoken, give it some more time, and then when you feel like you are emotionally in a better place you could reach out. At the very least apologize for your behavior and I do think if you want any chance with him you should be upfront about the medication thing. Yeah thereís a stigma behind it, but do you really want to put on an act to be with someone?

The worst that can happens is he rejects you, which you should be prepared for. But if nothing else youíll feel better knowing you apologized and laid it all on the line.
Yes I'm glad you can understand re the anti depressants, they are a terribly over prescribed drug that often does more damage then good- for me anyway. I believe at the time I had a reason to be depressed however Drs seem to want a quick fix, glad They are finally out of my system. I think I will give it another few weeks and if I'm still thinking of him I'll reassess, he did say to me at the start a few times if I didn't want a relationship with him he'd like me even as a friend because he really thought I was fun to be around and we both bought out the goofy side in each other and it's hard to find girls like that (that was before I went crazy though)... the thing I worry the most is what if I never meet anyone again and regret this forever!
Old 5th October 2017, 9:30 PM   #40
Established Member

Quote:

My sister dappled with cards and such and all kinds of things started happening. She even saw things, as did her daughter. That is no portal I will ever try to open.
Daisy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:36 PM   #41
Established Member

HA! I had a friend who was a witch (I'm not but explore into things if you know what I mean) who helped me once get rid of someone - FYI to GET RID of someone you can do a binding but since I didn't have a photograph of the person in question she said light a white candle. It worked. If you something to MAKE someone come to you ... Remember there is nothing you can do to undo it. It must run it's course because nature is both cruel and loving and sometimes we don't know the difference between the two. Think about it.
mortensorchid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:41 PM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortensorchid View Post
HA! I had a friend who was a witch (I'm not but explore into things if you know what I mean) who helped me once get rid of someone - FYI to GET RID of someone you can do a binding but since I didn't have a photograph of the person in question she said light a white candle. It worked. If you something to MAKE someone come to you ... Remember there is nothing you can do to undo it. It must run it's course because nature is both cruel and loving and sometimes we don't know the difference between the two. Think about it.
Haha true! Good point imagine if it did work and I found and he was crazy or something and couldn't get rid of him because of the spell, joke would be on me then 😂
Old 5th October 2017, 10:10 PM   #43

*low key reading this to see if anyone actually has any* oh god my desperation has reached a whole new level
Kellens likes this.
emsx0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 11:10 PM   #44
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emsx0x View Post
*low key reading this to see if anyone actually has any* oh god my desperation has reached a whole new level
Hahha at least your not the poster 😂
Old 5th October 2017, 11:48 PM   #45
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishforbreakfast View Post
Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker
I've done that and it's not for everyone.. I don't consider myself to be a warlock but again these things runs in my family. I am more spiritually but things need more attention today. So much things people are unaware of today. You do not need a spell or some sort of mystical magic to win a woman love for you back. When it works then it can back fire and work against you. You have to give a little in return. Don't run out the public library get book on this subject. You don't know what you playing with also stay away from OUIJA BOARD My late mom told me to do that I listen and I know what happen if you don't listen!
Age doesn't matter, but Love does matter! Which love it's the magical one "I love you" also I am in love with you" More powerful than anyone age! If you really love that person you are so interested in you would move heavens and mountains to reach them!'
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote