I'm not a witch but ...

Fishforbreakfast

Fishforbreakfast

Has anyone ever done a spell to get someone to give you a second chance? Or have some amazing secret that worked? I'm willing to try anything without looking like a stalker

You are desperate & thus you are clasping at straws. There is no magic. The love is the magic. When trust is broken & the love disappears, there are no magic spells to get it back. At best you can try apologizing & talking but if it's something like the other person told you they lost feelings, all you can do is accept that, make peace within yourself & move on. That is the real magic -- time heals all wounds.

Best wishes

• Like 8
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast

There wasn't chance for love, I acted out of character and like a physco due O withdrawal from a medication, I was really excited to see where it would go and he was special of what I knew, I don't think I'll meet someone like that again, wish he would give me another chance but he didn't know me enough to know that's not what I'm normally like ?

Getting on with my life usually works really well for me.

I'm not into conjuring up anything and setting it loose upon the world.

• Like 1

How long have you dated? When was the break up? Except him seeing you acting psycho, were there any deal breakers?

Let's evaluate the situation as a whole. You better not attempt bending his free will because it backfires, but on the other side - a dating scenario is rarely 'over' for good, so no chances are completely lost so to speak.

There wasn't chance for love, I acted out of character and like a physco due O withdrawal from a medication, I was really excited to see where it would go and he was special of what I knew, I don't think I'll meet someone like that again, wish he would give me another chance but he didn't know me enough to know that's not what I'm normally like ?

Are you sure it was just withdrawal? Because frankly, asking about using spells and magic to MAKE someone get back with you is a bit unhealthy in itself.

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
How long have you dated? When was the break up? Except him seeing you acting psycho, were there any deal breakers?

Let's evaluate the situation as a whole. You better not attempt bending his free will because it backfires, but on the other side - a dating scenario is rarely 'over' for good, so no chances are completely lost so to speak.

We didn't date long maybe 5 dates 3 weeks (I said I wanted to take it slow then got mad at the pace of it and accused him of cheating). I did some pretty bad things, accused him of lying, accused him of trying to get my pregnant to "trap" me, checked his phone, asked him to send me photo evidence of things, wouldn't let him show affection to me in public, wouldn't go to his house, it wasn't me, everyone who knows me knows how out of character it is, the reason I think it lasted more then one date because the first two dates I was me and we had so much fun and laughter then I just went paranoid and feel so sad. I apologised to him via text and he said that it's ok and he "did" like me, 10 days later I text him again just to see how he was and if he would reply and he did and asked me lots of questions and kept the texts going but now it's been another week and no word from him... I don't want to act desperate by texting him again so I was thinking if I did a spell on him might be a round about way to go about it (I've never done a spell or witch craft before I dont even believe in it yet but just would love another chance to see where it goes) you know it's hard to live with myself when I feel like it's my doing, if he didn't like me for me I'd be sad but I'd say "this is me if you don't like it your not the right one" but it wasn't how I normally am ?

We didn't date long maybe 5 dates 3 weeks (I said I wanted to take it slow then got mad at the pace of it and accused him of cheating). I did some pretty bad things, accused him of lying, accused him of trying to get my pregnant to "trap" me, checked his phone, asked him to send me photo evidence of things, wouldn't let him show affection to me in public, wouldn't go to his house, it wasn't me,

Then no, you blew it and nothing is going to get him to come back to this level of crazy.

You also shouldn't be dabbling in things you have no clue about... because you're not doing it for his higher good--you're doing it for malicious reasons, as in controlling someone against their will. That can backfire on you.

and it was you.

• Like 4
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Are you sure it was just withdrawal? Because frankly, asking about using spells and magic to MAKE someone get back with you is a bit unhealthy in itself.

Yes I'm sure, withdrawal from antidepressants I was pretty much made to go on (only on them for a few months) but enough to really mess with the chemistry in my brain. Yeh it does sound pretty messed up, I don't want to "make" him give me another go, I basically want to turn back time and try again...

Aik, you really blew it :( I think your only option is to ***give him time to recover*** ... You just did so much crazy stuff that you have no choice.

I don't want to act desperate by texting him again - also, forget about that. You made the mess, you need to get out of the mess. Let him be for AT LEAST a full month. Then, write him a thoughtful letter explaining the situation. He might reconsider if you are punctual in explaining whaat exactly happen and why, and show remorse. But give him time to recover, otherwise it's pointless.

• Like 2
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Then no, you blew it and nothing is going to get him to come back to this level of crazy.

You also shouldn't be dabbling in things you have no clue about... because you're not doing it for his higher good--you're doing it for malicious reasons, as in controlling someone against their will. That can backfire on you.

and it was you.

I know it technically was me in body but I wasn't my normal self mentally, I never act like that. You reackon there's zero chance? He liked me so much at the start though when I was nice and normalish, I can't even say it was the medication because that just sounds like an excuse, I guess I'll have to lie in the bed I made... I'm not going to do a spell, I just felt desperate and thought of it.

I know it technically was me in body but I wasn't my normal self mentally, I never act like that.

You are still responsible for your actions. A drunk/sleepy/texting driver might not mean to plow into another car and kill people, but they're still held responsible for their actions.

You reackon there's zero chance? He liked me so much at the start though when I was nice and normalish, I can't even say it was the medication because that just sounds like an excuse, I guess I'll have to lie in the bed I made... I'm not going to do a spell, I just felt desperate and thought of it.

Zero. Nada. Ziltch.

You effectively ruined any good will you had at the beginning by doing what you did.

You might want to talk to your psychiatrist or whoever put you on those meds and tell them that they're not working for you.

Edited by kendahke
  • Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Aik, you really blew it :( I think your only option is to ***give him time to recover*** ... You just did so much crazy stuff that you have no choice.

I don't want to act desperate by texting him again - also, forget about that. You made the mess, you need to get out of the mess. Let him be for AT LEAST a full month. Then, write him a thoughtful letter explaining the situation. He might reconsider if you are punctual in explaining whaat exactly happen and why, and show remorse. But give him time to recover, otherwise it's pointless.

Thanks I was worried I had done too much, my brother was suprised he even talked to me again after I accused him of lying about what time he went to bed, he said if he was a decent guy he'd run a mile from me in the way I acted (which he has done). Time to recover for him will be time to find someone else ?

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
You are still responsible for your actions. A drunk/sleepy/texting driver might not mean to plow into another car and kill people, but they're still held responsible for their actions.

Zero. Nada. Ziltch.

You effectively ruined any good will you had at the beginning by doing what you did.

You might want to talk to your psychiatrist or whoever put you on those meds and tell them that they're not working for you.

Yeh thanks I did, she was the one who pointed out it was likely an adverse withdrawal from the meds making me act like that when I told her what I had done, as it is consisted with my nature from what she knows of me and by me realising how crazy it was shows that I'm aware it wasn't right.

Thanks I was worried I had done too much, my brother was suprised he even talked to me again after I accused him of lying about what time he went to bed, he said if he was a decent guy he'd run a mile from me in the way I acted (which he has done). Time to recover for him will be time to find someone else ?

Understand--you didn't spill food in his car.

accused him of lying

accused him of trying to get my pregnant to "trap" me

checked his phone

asked him to send me photo evidence of things

This isn't some "whoopsy" thing here, OP.

These went to the heart of his integrity as a man--from someone he'd only known for 3 weeks.

He's gone. Leave him alone and let him find someone who doesn't stoop to this madness in 21 days time.

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast

Also I don't want to say why I acted like that, then I'd have to admit to being on medication which can seem "weak" to some people and he'd probably confirm in his head that I am crazy and do need to be on them if I tell him it was because I stopped them. Ah why did this have to happen to me with this guy!?

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
Understand--you didn't spill food in his car.

This isn't some "whoopsy" thing here, OP.

These went to the heart of his integrity as a man--from someone he'd only known for 3 weeks.

He's gone. Leave him alone and let him find someone who doesn't stoop to this madness in 21 days time.

I know it's not a whoopsy thing, if it was something small I wouldn't bother posting it on here, I know I acted like a controlling, paranoid, psychopath and there's no going back from it.

Don't go there. It's bad enough to try something like that, but it's really, really stupid to think you can perform something without even knowing what the heck you're doing.

• Like 2
Also I don't want to say why I acted like that, then I'd have to admit to being on medication which can seem "weak" to some people and he'd probably confirm in his head that I am crazy and do need to be on them if I tell him it was because I stopped them. Ah why did this have to happen to me with this guy!?

Well sorry but if you want to be loved, you need to let yourself be vulnerable. If you still feel like you need to deceive him and bring your best (fake) face forward, no amount of magic, advice or good luck can help you. Sorry.

• Like 2

You need to own it....to take accountability for your actions. It's not the withdrawal of the medication, it's you, and your inability to maintain your illness at this time. You lack control of your behavior/emotions, which means you are nowhere near mentally ready to take on a relationship. Take care of your issues first, work with a therapist, and communicate better with your doctor. Things are not right with you if you are trying to seek a magic spell to change the mind of a guy you only had 5 dates with. That's a dangerous loss of control.

• Like 4
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
Well sorry but if you want to be loved, you need to let yourself be vulnerable. If you still feel like you need to deceive him and bring your best (fake) face forward, no amount of magic, advice or good luck can help you. Sorry.

Thanks this is very true advice actually... I felt like it may be too early to disclose that but it is just the truth, if I can't tell the truth what's the point, you so right. But do you think I even have a chance left even after leaving it for a month? If he did like me as much as he said he did at the start and i msg him in a month and he's still single, the worst is he can ignore it and then I'll close that case. In the last messages he replied to a week ago he was really flirty so if he hated me a lot I think he would either just not reply or would have replied and not kept asking me questions? I don't know...

• Like 1
  • Author
Fishforbreakfast
You need to own it....to take accountability for your actions. It's not the withdrawal of the medication, it's you, and your inability to maintain your illness at this time. You lack control of your behavior/emotions, which means you are nowhere near mentally ready to take on a relationship. Take care of your issues first, work with a therapist, and communicate better with your doctor. Things are not right with you if you are trying to seek a magic spell to change the mind of a guy you only had 5 dates with. That's a dangerous loss of control.

I take responsibility for it, but it is actually with drawl from the medication, I know this because I had physical symptoms too and had to take time off work as I couldn't trust myself to do my job and not put patients lives at risk whilst coming off the meds. I'm fine now, the spell thing is not serious i just felt like I needed something. It's not so easy to meet people that tick all the boxes you never knew you had so im just upset at myself that I didn't get to see where it potentially could have gone, maybe no where maybe somewhere I guess I'll never know though.

• Author
Fishforbreakfast
You just wrote a thread 2 days ago that you were over your ex. Now you want to perform some spell?

I'm over my ex boyfriend, (different guy) no I don't want to do a spell, I was just half joking l!

Thanks this is very true advice actually... I felt like it may be too early to disclose that but it is just the truth, if I can't tell the truth what's the point, you so right. But do you think I even have a chance left even after leaving it for a month? If he did like me as much as he said he did at the start and i msg him in a month and he's still single, the worst is he can ignore it and then I'll close that case. In the last messages he replied to a week ago he was really flirty so if he hated me a lot I think he would either just not reply or would have replied and not kept asking me questions? I don't know...

You nailed it: the worst that can happen is he'd ignore you. You have nothing to lose. Try in a month or so. Not now - things are too sore.