LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

I'm not a witch but ...

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree73Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 9:15 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Go View Post
Aik, you really blew it I think your only option is to ***give him time to recover*** ... You just did so much crazy stuff that you have no choice.

I don't want to act desperate by texting him again - also, forget about that. You made the mess, you need to get out of the mess. Let him be for AT LEAST a full month. Then, write him a thoughtful letter explaining the situation. He might reconsider if you are punctual in explaining whaat exactly happen and why, and show remorse. But give him time to recover, otherwise it's pointless.
Also I don't want to say why I acted like that, then I'd have to admit to being on medication which can seem "weak" to some people and he'd probably confirm in his head that I am crazy and do need to be on them if I tell him it was because I stopped them. Ah why did this have to happen to me with this guy!?
Fishforbreakfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:19 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendahke View Post
Understand--you didn't spill food in his car.

This isn't some "whoopsy" thing here, OP.

These went to the heart of his integrity as a man--from someone he'd only known for 3 weeks.

He's gone. Leave him alone and let him find someone who doesn't stoop to this madness in 21 days time.
I know it's not a whoopsy thing, if it was something small I wouldn't bother posting it on here, I know I acted like a controlling, paranoid, psychopath and there's no going back from it.
Old 5th October 2017, 9:19 AM   #18
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Don't go there. It's bad enough to try something like that, but it's really, really stupid to think you can perform something without even knowing what the heck you're doing.
Downtown and knabe like this.
bluefeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:29 AM   #19
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishforbreakfast View Post
Also I don't want to say why I acted like that, then I'd have to admit to being on medication which can seem "weak" to some people and he'd probably confirm in his head that I am crazy and do need to be on them if I tell him it was because I stopped them. Ah why did this have to happen to me with this guy!?
Well sorry but if you want to be loved, you need to let yourself be vulnerable. If you still feel like you need to deceive him and bring your best (fake) face forward, no amount of magic, advice or good luck can help you. Sorry.
umirano and knabe like this.
No_Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:36 AM   #20
Established Member

You need to own it....to take accountability for your actions. It's not the withdrawal of the medication, it's you, and your inability to maintain your illness at this time. You lack control of your behavior/emotions, which means you are nowhere near mentally ready to take on a relationship. Take care of your issues first, work with a therapist, and communicate better with your doctor. Things are not right with you if you are trying to seek a magic spell to change the mind of a guy you only had 5 dates with. That's a dangerous loss of control.

You are a fool if you believe that having each others passwords = trust.
smackie9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:38 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Go View Post
Well sorry but if you want to be loved, you need to let yourself be vulnerable. If you still feel like you need to deceive him and bring your best (fake) face forward, no amount of magic, advice or good luck can help you. Sorry.
Thanks this is very true advice actually... I felt like it may be too early to disclose that but it is just the truth, if I can't tell the truth what's the point, you so right. But do you think I even have a chance left even after leaving it for a month? If he did like me as much as he said he did at the start and i msg him in a month and he's still single, the worst is he can ignore it and then I'll close that case. In the last messages he replied to a week ago he was really flirty so if he hated me a lot I think he would either just not reply or would have replied and not kept asking me questions? I don't know...
No_Go likes this.
Old 5th October 2017, 9:46 AM   #22
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
You need to own it....to take accountability for your actions. It's not the withdrawal of the medication, it's you, and your inability to maintain your illness at this time. You lack control of your behavior/emotions, which means you are nowhere near mentally ready to take on a relationship. Take care of your issues first, work with a therapist, and communicate better with your doctor. Things are not right with you if you are trying to seek a magic spell to change the mind of a guy you only had 5 dates with. That's a dangerous loss of control.
I take responsibility for it, but it is actually with drawl from the medication, I know this because I had physical symptoms too and had to take time off work as I couldn't trust myself to do my job and not put patients lives at risk whilst coming off the meds. I'm fine now, the spell thing is not serious i just felt like I needed something. It's not so easy to meet people that tick all the boxes you never knew you had so im just upset at myself that I didn't get to see where it potentially could have gone, maybe no where maybe somewhere I guess I'll never know though.
Old 5th October 2017, 9:51 AM   #23
Established Member

You just wrote a thread 2 days ago that you were over your ex. Now you want to perform some spell?
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 9:54 AM   #24
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillafool View Post
You just wrote a thread 2 days ago that you were over your ex. Now you want to perform some spell?
I'm over my ex boyfriend, (different guy) no I don't want to do a spell, I was just half joking l!
Old 5th October 2017, 9:55 AM   #25
Established Member

Quote:
Thanks this is very true advice actually... I felt like it may be too early to disclose that but it is just the truth, if I can't tell the truth what's the point, you so right. But do you think I even have a chance left even after leaving it for a month? If he did like me as much as he said he did at the start and i msg him in a month and he's still single, the worst is he can ignore it and then I'll close that case. In the last messages he replied to a week ago he was really flirty so if he hated me a lot I think he would either just not reply or would have replied and not kept asking me questions? I don't know...
You nailed it: the worst that can happen is he'd ignore you. You have nothing to lose. Try in a month or so. Not now - things are too sore.
Old 5th October 2017, 10:52 AM   #26
Established Member

Quote:
no I don't want to do a spell, I was just half joking l!

Good, because if you're anything like me, you'll screw it up and turn yourself into a newt or a wombat.
GorillaTheater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 10:59 AM   #27
Established Member

Quote:
We didn't date long maybe 5 dates 3 weeks (I said I wanted to take it slow then got mad at the pace of it and accused him of cheating). I did some pretty bad things, accused him of lying, accused him of trying to get my pregnant to "trap" me, checked his phone, asked him to send me photo evidence of things, wouldn't let him show affection to me in public, wouldn't go to his house, it wasn't me, everyone who knows me knows how out of character it is, the reason I think it lasted more then one date because the first two dates I was me and we had so much fun and laughter then I just went paranoid and feel so sad. I apologised to him via text and he said that it's ok and he "did" like me, 10 days later I text him again just to see how he was and if he would reply and he did and asked me lots of questions and kept the texts going but now it's been another week and no word from him... I don't want to act desperate by texting him again so I was thinking if I did a spell on him might be a round about way to go about it (I've never done a spell or witch craft before I dont even believe in it yet but just would love another chance to see where it goes) you know it's hard to live with myself when I feel like it's my doing, if he didn't like me for me I'd be sad but I'd say "this is me if you don't like it your not the right one" but it wasn't how I normally am 😔
I think the reason he responded after all hell broke loose is probably because while he was hurt, he still had some level of interest in you and he was confused as to how to proceed. Maybe after some time and reflection, he may have just come to his senses and realized that it would be best for him to move on hence his lack of communication.

You mention that your erratic behavior was due to withdrawals but the fact that you're now asking for witch spells is a little disturbing.
Old 5th October 2017, 11:04 AM   #28
Established Member

Arrow

Not gonna lie I wish I got some of my ex's hair before we broke up sometimes...
No_Go likes this.
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th October 2017, 4:36 PM   #29
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
Not gonna lie I wish I got some of my ex's hair before we broke up sometimes...
Perfect for casting a spell! 😂
Old 5th October 2017, 4:37 PM   #30
Established Member

Quote:
Perfect for casting a spell! 😂
Tonight, using the Harvest moon ummm