LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Should she be excited?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2017, 2:15 PM   #31
Established Member

Fred, you did nothing wrong. NOTHING wrong OK!!??

She was mean, passive aggressive, unkind to you.

It's a sign that she wasn't that into you, unfortunately some people walk all over people when they feel that way.
You didn't deserve this treatment and it's hurt you quite badly.
Give yourself a break, do things you love to get this nasty woman off your mind.

Like others have said though, learn to start trusting your instincts and if it feels all off then quit dating that person.

Get out of your mind that there should be 'allowed's' and rules to dating though to some extent, you don't want to be needy nor controlling - this comes with confidence and you need your confidence back.

Everyone is different - disrespect however is just pure disrespect.
You have to get to know someone a little though to find out if they have respect for you - we've all been through it. We all have boundaries, think about what yours are and stick with 'em for the future.
Gaeta likes this.
GemmaUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th October 2017, 11:53 AM   #32
Established Member

With my ex's family, I really didn't want to meet them that much. I was nervous and felt put on the spot. I eventually did and it was fine, but it was all in my head. I also didn't want him to meet my family that much either because I knew my father would hate him he has tattoos all over his body. My dad would have killed him and then disowned me, so even though he was wanting to meet my mom, I never did introduce him to my parents. But I loved him very much and still do. He will be the only man I will ever love that way. I regret sometimes not doing that.

My point is, it depends on the circumstances and there are no absolutes

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 6th October 2017 at 11:55 AM..
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote