LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

She replied to my 2nd message after ignoring the 1st. Now what?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th October 2017, 10:37 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by max3732 View Post
I sent her the message on Monday. How would you suggest I follow up?
You don't! 4 days and she never replied? It's over. The only chance you'd ever have of getting a date with her is if she was mildly interested but then her plan A later falls through. Then she'll message you. Messaging her again would reduce your chances from 1% to 0%. I've occasionally heard back from women weeks after they ignored/rejected me. I don't get butt hurt. If I wanted to go out with then, I'll got out with them later. But always always let them message you first in that situation. In the meantime, out of sight, out of mind...
A love that should have lasted years
CryForNoOne is offline   Reply With Quote