i have a few questions on what i should do...please help me out...

holymoly

I am in grade 11 my girlfriend is in grade 9. We only started going out yesterday. Heres the situation...we obviously like each other but i find myself getting nervous when I'm around her friends because she talks with them but most of the topics they talk about are something like "remember when we (and by we i mean her and her friends) did this and that?" mostly inside jokes and topics and i find myself sort of excluded.

Also when she is with her friends i hesitate on whether or not i should put my arms around her because i don't know if ill embarrass her or if she wont want me to do it.

as you can plainly see this is my first girlfriend so I'm very knew to this...i would appreciate any help...thanks in advance

you're young. have fun. don't worry too much about her talking with her friends.

just be yourself. if you wanna put your arms around her then do it. it's up to her decision to keep it there or not. good luck.

At least you care enough to ask about it! As far as the topics of conversation are going with her friends, you only started going out yesterday, before you know it YOU will be a part of the "remember when" stuff. Don't worry you are doing fine, as far as putting your arm around her just casully do it and if it makes her feel strange she will let you know one way or another. If it does make her feel strange thought do not take that personally, you are her first boyfriend and you two are having all these new experinces and some are a little odd at first. Bottom line make sure you keep talking about these things with her.